Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Obsidian

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Obsidian and Deneuku
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. Obsidian
    October 7th, 2013 06:54 PM
    Obsidian
    Hey there! Glad to see that you are still here! The Rp is read for you. I hope you will like where it is going.
  2. Obsidian
    September 17th, 2013 07:03 PM
    Obsidian
    Hey there! I'm sure you have a lot on your plate, so I'm just letting you know that the rp is ready for you, whenever you are ready.
  3. Obsidian
    September 14th, 2013 01:44 PM
    Obsidian
    Its ok! Just glad to have you back!
  4. Deneuku
    September 14th, 2013 03:29 AM
    Deneuku
    Sorry about the long delay. My internet hasn't been working.
  5. Obsidian
    July 16th, 2013 08:13 PM
    Obsidian
    I missed it apparently. ^ ^ I, to, have posted.
  6. Deneuku
    July 15th, 2013 06:30 PM
    Deneuku
    Hello there. How are you? I have replied to our RP if you still want to continue it.
  7. Obsidian
    June 17th, 2013 06:20 PM
    Obsidian
    Hello there! How are you? If you are feeling up to it, I have posted to our rp. Welcome back!
  8. Obsidian
    March 16th, 2013 03:13 AM
    Obsidian
    I understand completely. ^^
  9. Deneuku
    March 16th, 2013 02:15 AM
    Deneuku
    It's okay, I've been busy with school recently.
  10. Obsidian
    March 9th, 2013 06:00 PM
    Obsidian
    Hey man, sorry for disappearing on you for several months. I hit some speed bumps in life. I am willing to continue our rp, but would more than understand if we did not. Hope everything is going wonderfully for you!

Total page views: , page views today: 0