Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 3240
  1. Jac Ranger
    March 24th, 2019 07:06 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Wow, Arceus REALLY wanted you to win. XD
  2. mastervegeta
    March 24th, 2019 05:52 PM
    mastervegeta
    https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/g...ttle-881298699

Lol,this is when you feel happy with the fortune Arceus hands you in Random Battles. ^_^;
  3. mastervegeta
    January 19th, 2019 04:00 PM
    mastervegeta
    Lol,guess a Full Sweeper Team isn't a Theme Team that'll give a incredible advantage. ^_^
  4. Jac Ranger
    January 19th, 2019 03:57 PM
    Jac Ranger
    And yet, they didn't. Cause there were too many cooks in the kitchen. :P

"I wanna sweep!"

"No, I wanna sweep!"

"I've got a Z-Move!"

"I'M AN ULTRA BEAST!"

"Guys, we're losing..."
  5. mastervegeta
    January 19th, 2019 03:49 PM
    mastervegeta
    Lol,yeah,it is. ^_^

But lemme tell ya,between Z Celebrate Victini,Tapu Lele,Kartana,Mimikyu....any of then had potential to sweep my whole team like 10 times over! O_O
  6. Jac Ranger
    January 19th, 2019 03:47 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Oof! Empoleon and Roserade came in CLUTCH!

So is this suppose to be Barry's Team from Pokemon?
  7. mastervegeta
    January 19th, 2019 03:25 PM
    mastervegeta
    Most.Epic. Battle.Ever. O_O

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-851014398

Seriously,count how many times I could get sweeped then tell me what you thought of this.
  8. mastervegeta
    January 18th, 2019 11:58 PM
    mastervegeta
    Lol,I meant to call her Sixth Sense,lol.

But man,Hypno tanking Greninja's Dark Pulse and almost knocking out with a punch,then scarying Mega Gyarados into rolling on his sleep back to his Pokeball! O_O
  9. Jac Ranger
    January 18th, 2019 11:30 PM
    Jac Ranger
    The Grandmaster would not approve of that shameful display! Dishonor and them and their cow!

I don't know how I feel about Hypno being menacing. XD Also, I get that they're named after the senses, but calling her 'Sense' is kind of cheating. XD
  10. mastervegeta
    January 18th, 2019 11:04 PM
    mastervegeta
    Here's another one. Lol,if Grandmaster finds out about THIS Greninja's performance...Oshiri Pen Pen no Jutsu!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-850768725

Total page views: , page views today: 0