Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Roseyreaping12

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Roseyreaping12 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 98
  1. Roseyreaping12
    February 5th, 2023 04:51 PM
    Roseyreaping12
    Yes i saw, i like so many of them im having a hard time picking which one i like the most to play!
  2. Jinchu
    February 3rd, 2023 04:56 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello
    Don't mean to be pushy, just want to check if you received my PM with RP ideas.
  3. Jinchu
    January 31st, 2023 06:50 PM
    Jinchu
    ok, then let's roll with it as it goes.

I'll send you teh ideas in PM, too long for a VM!
  4. Roseyreaping12
    January 31st, 2023 06:48 PM
    Roseyreaping12
    Also sorry no i do not know seikon no qwaser. But if you send me a discrtiption ir something i am sure i can rp iit with you
  5. Roseyreaping12
    January 31st, 2023 06:36 PM
    Roseyreaping12
    I love the college rp and am fine continuing its fun to be surprised andbsee whats coming next with that rp.

Im into a few fandoms some marvel, helluva bosss (obs lol), dc, criminal dramas alot to name so ill keep it to that for now, charmed, anything to do with vampires i love, supernatural, and teen wolf.
  6. Jinchu
    January 31st, 2023 06:26 PM
    Jinchu
    Yu're awesome and more understanding then I deserve.

Ok, I kinda feel that our college RP went very slow, so i am fine with continueing if you're interested, but we can also finish it if you want.

As for ideas, remind me what fandoms you're mostly into? And do you know Seikon no Qwaser by any chance?
  7. Roseyreaping12
    January 31st, 2023 06:16 PM
    Roseyreaping12
    Hi! I am glad to just hear from you Jin. You do not suck we all havr lives outside of this little internet realm and need to step away from time to time, i respect rhat and i can also have long stretches of no play time to so i do not judge one bit my friend and id love to continue our rps. I also would love to rp any new ideas as well i am a non judgemental partner so your fine with your long stretches my friend. Im just glad to hear from you and that your alive and well.
  8. Jinchu
    January 31st, 2023 05:24 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I am sorry for an incredibly long pause. I kind of suck. =((

I just eplied in all our RPs, but I wnated to ask if you are even interested in them still? Or maybe you would like to start a new one isntead, despite me being, well, an unrealibale partner?
  9. Roseyreaping12
    November 3rd, 2022 06:31 PM
    Roseyreaping12
    Thats reasonable and your more then patient with me, i am never impatient with anyone cause life is busy and important more so then rp. Just glad to hear from ya and know your doing fine, like any other friend.
  10. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 06:23 PM
    Jinchu
    Thanks for your patience. The times are tough, but I try to keep some old hobbies to keep my sanity. ^^

Total page views: , page views today: 0