Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > spankmiky

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between spankmiky and Chrysm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
  1. Chrysm
    December 8th, 2010 11:31 PM
    Chrysm
    THat bites. YOu should just pick a passward and stick to it. Use the same password for every kind of account oyu make or have. It makes things alot easier
  2. spankmiky
    December 7th, 2010 03:24 AM
    spankmiky
    It wasn't a block. It was me changing my password to some random stream of letters as a result of my hand running across the keyboard, that I couldnt remember...._.
  3. Chrysm
    December 7th, 2010 03:21 AM
    Chrysm
    Hey

What could have blocked you?
  4. spankmiky
    December 7th, 2010 03:13 AM
    spankmiky
    o.O ...hello. I finally got access to my account again
  5. spankmiky
    June 24th, 2010 07:09 PM
    spankmiky
    That's pretty cool
  6. Chrysm
    June 24th, 2010 01:17 PM
    Chrysm
    Hey,

I'm doin' good. Just got throught my first term of culinary college, and now am on breack for a month
  7. spankmiky
    June 24th, 2010 02:36 AM
    spankmiky
    Hello, bonjour, hola, ni hao, hey. How is the fun maze called life? In other words, long time-no talk. How are you?
  8. spankmiky
    December 29th, 2009 03:55 PM
    spankmiky
    Ok. Well I need to go now, so I'll post when I come back.
  9. Chrysm
    December 29th, 2009 03:47 PM
    Chrysm
    OK. And if needed, we can take it slow. Post when you can and we'll take it slow, so you can at let try to cope with all your RL stuff.
  10. spankmiky
    December 29th, 2009 03:40 PM
    spankmiky
    No we can rp. Don't get me wrong. I just dug up two of my others. I bring ours back up, If you like. Just, I doubting can obsessivly post like I used to

Total page views: , page views today: 0