Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ZeldaFan64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ZeldaFan64 and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 282
  1. mastervegeta
    December 20th, 2019 11:06 PM
    mastervegeta
    Zani is working on my december pic.
  2. mastervegeta
    July 24th, 2019 12:45 AM
    mastervegeta
    Lol,like I posted on your recent pic,I remember that one,it was a classic! And I can translate all of her scolding or most of it,lol. ^_^
  3. mastervegeta
    December 29th, 2018 09:24 PM
    mastervegeta
    Hi,my friend! ^_^ I went to see Mary Poppins today. ^_^
  4. mastervegeta
    November 5th, 2018 07:35 PM
    mastervegeta
    Say,Zel,as confusing as it is, I read Smash Wiki and...it said that Zelda's incarnation from that game is actually her "A Link to the Past" self!

If that's so,it would explain her being an older Zelda instead of the Link Between Worlds one...
  5. mastervegeta
    April 22nd, 2018 05:58 PM
    mastervegeta
    Thanks,I won't play it.

BTW,about the Zelda series....I'm just at the start,Skyward Sword as you know,but do you believe that I even have an idea as to how to have Ganon's Puppet, Zelda as a spanker on the Twilight Princess Era? (Of course normal Twilight Zelda will be a spanker too,but I just had to include the Puppet one...so unique as a spanker. ^_^)
  6. ZeldaFan64
    April 22nd, 2018 05:48 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Overall,... don’t play this game. For a fellow Banjo fan to another, I honestly feel that you won’t like this but that’s my observation. While I think it’s a mistake by Microsoft with an insulting intro, a huge change and quality over quantity,... I honestly don’t hate this game, just think that it’s pretty bad.

To reference LOG’s advice, go and play the first one if you miss the collecting aspect.
  7. ZeldaFan64
    April 22nd, 2018 05:40 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    The only worlds I actually liked are Banjoland where you see bits and pieces of different worlds in the previous games, such as Targatizan’s model, Clanker’s head, Boggy’s igloo etc even though I find it to be the king of fan service.
    Nutty Acres while its part of the problem with lack of stuff to do, is actually pretty nice to look at.

But the best world I actually really liked was seeing Spiral Mountain (“hello Spiral Mountain, my old friend... mountains can’t be friends’, promise that’s the last Jontron quote). It has the old banjo music playing the theme and is literally a complete replica as if they remade the while game... which I really wish they do. Not only that, but it gives that old nostalgic feeling while roaming around it, as if like driving through your old childhood neighbourhood and reliving the memories you cherish.
  8. ZeldaFan64
    April 22nd, 2018 05:32 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    - Banjo is surprisingly out of character by insulting some characters while in the originals he was quite polite, though in these situations with dealing with idiotic characters who couldn’t do their job properly, is understandable.
    - the missions suck. One I beaten in five seconds by ramming until Gruntilda’s vehicle with Fugore Fist, where others are just so damn painful like pushing objects with SO MANY DAMN ENEMIES IN THE WAY.

Strangely enough, unlike the other games, I didn’t push myself to 100 percent to save on further raging and also its nearly impossible.
  9. ZeldaFan64
    April 22nd, 2018 05:32 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    The BAD:
    - Main problem in the worlds is quality over quantity, where while the world’s are big and have plenty of free-roaming, there’s LITTLE to do in them! The classic worlds had a ton of stuff while these have JUST three to six spots to get Jiggies in each Act.
    - CAAAAAAAAAARS. While I admit that customising them was enjoyable, I didn’t like the choice to make a platformer game like this.
    - Hypocrisy. Why does LOG despise the collecting feature in the old games yet YOU HAVE TO COLLECT! I know that cars are the main point of the game but you have to collect as well... so why?
  10. mastervegeta
    April 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
    mastervegeta
    I missed Grunty's rhyming so much,lol. But do you recommend never to play this game? I'm waiting for a good XBOX 360 emulator to be made so I can play it,as it's the only Banjo game I never played...

Total page views: , page views today: 0