Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > mastervegeta

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between mastervegeta and Chrysm
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Chrysm
    February 9th, 2011 05:48 PM
    Chrysm
    Your turn in the first Sialor Moon
  2. Chrysm
    January 27th, 2011 05:03 PM
    Chrysm
    Hey,

We need you back in Sailor Moon 2
  3. mastervegeta
    June 21st, 2010 12:14 AM
    mastervegeta
    It's fine.I was kinda getting stuck,hehe.When one of us get an idea we'll continue.
  4. Chrysm
    June 20th, 2010 10:06 PM
    Chrysm
    Hey,

Sorry for the delay in our RP. I'm not quite sure what to post
  5. Chrysm
    April 26th, 2010 12:27 AM
    Chrysm
    Yeah.....
    It's my fault it got held up. I was too busy, and at the time, I couldn't think of a good reply.

I'll look it up and reply ASAP. I'm tired of so many RPs going dead. If ever you want to pull the pug on this one and start over, please let me know
  6. mastervegeta
    April 26th, 2010 12:24 AM
    mastervegeta
    The princess of battle one?Sure,but I think I was the last one to post on it.^^
  7. Chrysm
    April 26th, 2010 12:17 AM
    Chrysm
    Hey,

Up for continuing our RP?
  8. Chrysm
    March 4th, 2010 12:33 AM
    Chrysm
    Hey,

We need your vote on something in the new Sailor Moon RP
  9. Chrysm
    January 22nd, 2010 01:03 AM
    Chrysm
    Well, I read through it, ans we left it at the main evil after your charactersulking off in defeat. You had an idea of progress, but I can't remember what.
  10. mastervegeta
    January 22nd, 2010 12:55 AM
    mastervegeta
    Gosh,I had already forgotten all about it.^^ How we continue it,them?

Total page views: , page views today: 0