Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ArmadaFan

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ArmadaFan and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 2811
  1. charles wilbourn
    August 22nd, 2018 02:37 PM
    charles wilbourn
    No notifications means no notifications! I told you to wait until i gave you the word! I'll let this one slide, but don't answer it! I warn you. If you do respond to this message i will report you! I've told you over and over to "have faith," to "be patience," to 'hang in there,"! But you keep it up! Don't keep it up! One more message, till i say so, and we"re done and i will report you! Bye for now!
  2. ArmadaFan
    August 22nd, 2018 02:28 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I don't know what you are talking about, I did not send you anything after that clarification message yesterday morning and have stopped now. if I sent you something by accident, I'm sorry.
  3. charles wilbourn
    August 22nd, 2018 07:33 AM
    charles wilbourn
    Armada, when I say "Leave me alone" I fucking expect you to. Don't send any more PMs; I have nothing to hide. Just let me the fuck recover. IF you don't stop barraging me I will drop you as a friend and report you. No messages at all until I say so! I tried to be your friend but you only take advantage of me. Just STOP! Till you hear from me, no more messages. After that , only VMs. I am sick but I'm not a feeble old man. Just let me rest! Consider our partnership at an end until I say so! I AM YOUR BOSS!
  4. charles wilbourn
    August 20th, 2018 10:07 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Yes, I got both of your messages. Sorry, I was at the doctor's. Maybe I can't write all the stories we had planned, so, I'm sorry but I don't think I can do much with either of the stories. If you wanna use some of my ideas for the story or stories, that's fine. I'll keep writing for you, but I think I've written two stories about Zack and Cody and one of Home Improvement, and I guess I've gone about as far as I can with them. I'm tired of them myself.
  5. ArmadaFan
    August 20th, 2018 09:51 PM
    ArmadaFan
    did you get my last visitor message? again, I was not asking you to do actual writing.
  6. ArmadaFan
    August 20th, 2018 07:17 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I wasn't asking you to do anything, I was just saying you can tell me to tell my other writer to change or not do the story if you don't like it being changed. though, changing it might be easier on my other friend and we can think of ways to put your ideas in the other story when you're better.

this is about what me and my other friend are doing, you don't have to do any writing.
  7. charles wilbourn
    August 20th, 2018 07:03 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Let me think about it; but I can only do that when I'm well, which I am not. You're my friend, Armada but please reign up your horses bring more messages. I can't think totally strait right now; may have to go on codeine for my back, neck and legs, maybe morphine. I'm SICK and must rest from work. Non-work messages are fine, but--well, gimme a break!
  8. ArmadaFan
    August 20th, 2018 06:50 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I don't know exactly because I didn't tell my co-writer the plot you had before and he's starting it. one thing that is different is that it would be on the in-universe reality tool show and not an infomercial. I can tell my other writer to change or scrap his idea.
  9. charles wilbourn
    August 20th, 2018 06:47 PM
    charles wilbourn
    What specific changes are you considering in each story? Be VERY specific, Armada.
  10. ArmadaFan
    August 20th, 2018 06:37 PM
    ArmadaFan
    it might be different plot wise, but you can incorperate your ideas into the Zack and Cody story.

Total page views: , page views today: 0