Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Croup

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Croup and *starfruits*
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. *starfruits*
    July 17th, 2013 07:06 PM
    *starfruits*
    So I guess you don't fancy playing with me then, Soupy? ;]
  2. *starfruits*
    June 15th, 2013 05:42 AM
    *starfruits*
    *prodprodprod* =]
  3. Croup
    May 30th, 2013 10:52 AM
    Croup
    Ohh, that's okay! I'll give it a looksee when I get back from work tonight!
  4. *starfruits*
    May 29th, 2013 06:03 PM
    *starfruits*
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...65#post1486165

Connection has been horrendous, Soups. Sorry about that! DX
  5. Croup
    May 25th, 2013 10:26 PM
    Croup
    I am glad we are of one mind then! I think we're good too. No more discussion necessary, at least for the moment!

Why don't you start the pirate one? I envision it beginning with our cop hunting for clues as to the pirates current whereabouts, possibly questioning some more scurrilous individuals who they've had dealings with, going over rumors he's heard . . . and then the next post would change the viewpoint to my captain, as he straightens out certain members of the crew. x3
  6. *starfruits*
    May 25th, 2013 07:23 PM
    *starfruits*
    Sound as a pound!

Me too, me too. I love character ( and sometimes even plot) development! And of course the delicious bonus of ripe, manly hides getting frequent sound poundings is nice, too. ;]

So! Think the Pirate one could get started? I think we have everything we need for now with that one... Pirates go to where the treasure is and all that and more... If you want to discuss it a bit more I don't mind at all, but I do have a hankerin'. >]

Would you like to begin, or shall I?
  7. Croup
    May 25th, 2013 12:44 AM
    Croup
    Okay, sounds good! So you've got Cop, First Mate, and Crow's Nest. I've got Cap'n, Cabin Boy, and Cook.

For fantasy, you've got Rogue, Dwarf, and Mage . . . and I've got Paladin, Orc, and uhh . . . someone else who I may or may not come up with later on.

I'm gonna be totally frank and say that I'm really jazzed to RP with you again. The only RP I've been doing for a while has been one-liners with this one guy . . . sometimes one word, even, and . . . oh, oh Fruity. To read a post longer than one line--where things actually happen! Where characters might even, gasp, develop! That has descriptions, and even moves along the plot! That is the stuff of dreamsong! Maybe I'm expecting too much here. But the bottom line is, if I spend another day doing one-line RPs I'm going to explode.
  8. *starfruits*
    May 24th, 2013 10:39 AM
    *starfruits*
    Heheh, I already have fun visions for the 'cop'!

I can play the rogue, the dwarf, the mage... anything you fancy! Will gladly take the first mate, plus crow's nest guy. And whomever you don't want toplay with. ;]
  9. Croup
    May 22nd, 2013 09:01 PM
    Croup
    Hmmm . . . I'll get to thinking on a goal. Some sort of quest, perhaps . . . Finding a mystic artifact, perhaps? An enchanted paddle, said to be the one tool capable of subduing the evil Demon King who has recently, or is in the process of, awakening?

*just vomiting ideas*

And characters I like, characters I like . . . for the pirate one, I think you should be the "cop" character because I can just imagine the hilarious places you could go with him. Other than that, um . . . I could take the captain if you'd take the first mate, or vice versa. And the cabin boy/crows nest guy/bear cook ALL appeal to me on different levels. I'll just take whoever you leave as a leftover x3

As for the fantasy one, ahh! I came up with all the guys, so you should get first pick! And if you have any ideas for more adventurers, just throw 'em in there! We can add and/or replace with no problems!
  10. *starfruits*
    May 22nd, 2013 12:20 PM
    *starfruits*
    Nah, I'm loving both those ideas. Just for the adventure RPG one we just need to have a common goal to achieve and we're set.

Any preferences for who you wanna play, dewd?

Total page views: , page views today: 0