Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > megaman64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between megaman64 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 991 to 1000 of 1833
  1. Jinchu
    February 13th, 2020 10:45 AM
    Jinchu
    Maybe you, if it's ok? Introduce the mommies and such. It's up to you if you wish to start from the spankee's first day of rejuvation or go with alaredy established routine (the second option might be more in place if you're planning jouneys and such).
  2. megaman64
    February 13th, 2020 10:32 AM
    megaman64
    Alright now who should start?
  3. Jinchu
    February 13th, 2020 10:29 AM
    Jinchu
    Of course, I hav eno problems with it. )
  4. megaman64
    February 13th, 2020 10:27 AM
    megaman64
    Sure. Think we can have a teo woman couple?
  5. Jinchu
    February 13th, 2020 10:23 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, good. Then let's make teh Pennie a hard-timer nad Y-rep for the contrast, since Medicalos are usually treated less strictly, and s_he would have an extra-hard regimen (if you're ok with it).Anything else we need to discuss?
  6. megaman64
    February 13th, 2020 10:20 AM
    megaman64
    I think maybe a Medicalas thats was a perent. I like that. A role reversal with a twist.
  7. Jinchu
    February 13th, 2020 10:14 AM
    Jinchu
    Not that it's required, I'm just checking out what you ahve in mind. ))
    How about we have two kids, one Penitatas (Y-rep or not) and one Voluntaras or Medicalas? The non-crminal one might be the mommy's former lover, friend, or even parent - actual or serving a sone then she was Rejuved herself. Not role-reversal as is, but something along the lines.
  8. megaman64
    February 13th, 2020 10:04 AM
    megaman64
    Sure thing. Cool.
  9. Jinchu
    February 13th, 2020 09:58 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, it's all right. Since you've mentioned James, do you wnat it to be with Y-rep pennie (i.e. former man turned little girl)?
  10. megaman64
    February 13th, 2020 09:49 AM
    megaman64
    Well maybe they wear the onsie with the removable dropseat and they can travel around like a outing or even a holiday.

Total page views: , page views today: 0