Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > megaman64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between megaman64 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1151 to 1160 of 1833
  1. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 08:49 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, I think we can start right away with the scene introducing Dororo? Just replace the angry merchants with women and insteda of a nasty beating they will give Dororo a mean spanking. Is that good? If yes, I'll send you a link right away.
  2. megaman64
    July 29th, 2019 08:30 AM
    megaman64
    Right I like that. Sure we do make and scenes based on the anime. Yes I like playing spanker. Sure I love to do fundoshi spankings.

So mind starting please?
  3. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 08:22 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, let's say we do an RP with Dororo as the main spankee, and all teh spankers you'll see fitting, ok? (I preume you would like to be the spanker, right?) You can use Hyakkimaru as much or as little as you'll feel like.

My only request would be that in the first scenes, at least, she has her underwear on (since her fundoshi gives no protection to buttocks anyway), so her gender can stay hidden for a while. Ok?

I think we can do it as a series of scenes based on anime or made-up if we feel like it. But doing our own story is a possible variant too.
  4. megaman64
    July 29th, 2019 08:13 AM
    megaman64
    No no. I mean it. I like to see that myself.
  5. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 08:12 AM
    Jinchu
    I don't want to push you, though. Sorry, my previous message was a bit manipulative, i guess. Scartch that. Really, I respect your preferences and we acn and should work in them.

Thanks, will post.
  6. megaman64
  7. megaman64
    July 29th, 2019 07:54 AM
    megaman64
    Though now that I think about it with his wooden hands I can make an exception.
  8. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 07:52 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, send me a link then you're ready. ^^

So, more of an episodic spankings from different characters as they travel? It might work, though it's too bad Hyakkimaru is left out; but I understand, we all ahve our preferences and limits.
  9. megaman64
    July 29th, 2019 07:46 AM
    megaman64
    I can start if you like and quite funny all thogh its implied that she might wear a tight throng.

Well theres a lot of women they encountered and maybe the demons can also spank her.
  10. Jinchu
    July 29th, 2019 07:43 AM
    Jinchu
    Fair enough. Ok, I guess we can start with separate sessiosn for each of teh ssiters and then maybe take them both, if we'll come that far. Will you start or should I? Oh, maybe a weird question, but what you think of a popular head-canon, that Tatsumaki doesn't wear panties under her dress? ^^

Or maybe you ahve dfferent ideas for Dororo spankers?

Total page views: , page views today: 0