Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > megaman64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between megaman64 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 1833
  1. megaman64
    February 2nd, 2023 07:38 PM
    megaman64
    Sure maybe the girls are quite weathy and maybe the younger get get it sometimes.
  2. Jinchu
    February 2nd, 2023 07:33 PM
    Jinchu
    Cool. I think the sisters can be, say, 7 and 18? None of them had ever been spanked before. nany can also use other means to keep the older girl in line, by your choice.
  3. megaman64
    February 2nd, 2023 07:26 PM
    megaman64
    Nice I like to do that. I'm thinking ocs.
  4. Jinchu
    February 2nd, 2023 05:07 PM
    Jinchu
    Hey, do you want to do an RP about parents inviting the strict nanny for the sisters? The catch is that teh younger sister is actually very well-behaved, but the parents are unhappy with teh older one's behaviour and instructed the nanny to punish her firmly, to her surprise.

We can do it with Ocs or based on some appropriate fandoms. The ones taht come to mind right away are Lilo and Nana from "Lilo & stitch", Anna and Elsa from "Frozen", Satsuki and Ryoko from "Kill la Kill", Usagi and Chibiusa from Sailor Moon, Ameila and Naga from Slayers, Emira and Amity from Owl House.

But i'm willing to here your suggestions too if you want!
  5. megaman64
    January 30th, 2023 12:37 PM
    megaman64
    Thanks but no thank you.
  6. Jinchu
    January 30th, 2023 12:36 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, two versions of kind of close idea.
    1) based on harley Quinn animated series, if you know it.
    We know that Ivy's dad was cruel and abusive. But what if we bend the narrative a little and say that he was just a strict, yet loving beliver in traditional punishments, and Ivy's being the unrealiable narrator?
    Maybe he finds his daughter soon after her wedding and since she's less of a supervillain now decides to help her reform. Of course, he will be very unhappy with Harley's behaviour too.
    2) The father goes in a long business trip. Normally there is a strict discipline in his house, but without him the mom is much less strcit and demanding and their teeage/college age daughter gets out of hand in many ways. Dad appears suddenly, sees all the bad behaviour and now the girl iws subjected to an even more strict regimen. And mom gets punished too for not fulfilling her parental duties
  7. megaman64
    January 30th, 2023 12:30 PM
    megaman64
    sure tell me. please
  8. Jinchu
    January 30th, 2023 12:27 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...57#post4294257 - hope it's all right
    Also, may I suggest an idea with me as a spanker? It's ok if you're not interested.
  9. megaman64
    January 30th, 2023 12:17 PM
    megaman64
    Sure I can play the daughter.
  10. Jinchu
    January 30th, 2023 12:14 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, maybe you want to play teh spankee mom's daughter, so I wouldn't wright all by myself? ^^

Total page views: , page views today: 0