Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > megaman64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between megaman64 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 901 to 910 of 1833
  1. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2020 11:17 AM
    Jinchu
    I see. So, her mom is ok with her raeding manga instead of looking for a job, but not washing dishes would be a step too far. Let's say a girl about 25 yaers old, right? in her onsie all day, I presume.
    I think we can do that! Though I feel like we need to add something t spice it up, so it won't get to rtepetitive too fast, but I cannot think of such detail right now. Maybe it will come to me as we play.
  2. megaman64
    November 17th, 2020 11:14 AM
    megaman64
    Its cool with her life style as long as she helps with the house while also encolaging to get a job with mixed rezles. A older hikki who has gruated but muuch like it at home.
  3. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2020 11:08 AM
    Jinchu
    That's pretty basic, but a kind of plot taht always works.

A few questions:
    should her mom encourage her to get her life together and look for a job? Or did she accept her daughter's questionable lifestyle? I meen, it's hard to stay NEET for long if you ahve strict, demanding parents, or so it seems.
    Do you see the girl as hikki, enclosed from the world and barely even leaving her room, or just someone with no job or education who doesn't do anything useful?
  4. megaman64
    November 17th, 2020 11:02 AM
    megaman64
    Well im thinking of one with a female NEET who lives with her mother, who just plays games and watch anime in her pajamas with her mother dispaling her if she misbehave or mouths off.
  5. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2020 10:56 AM
    Jinchu
    well, if that's it then I know about them. )) Did you have something in mind realted to NEET?
  6. megaman64
    November 17th, 2020 10:54 AM
    megaman64
    A japanese verison of a Basement-Dweller. Yap.
  7. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2020 10:52 AM
    Jinchu
    A kind of sub-culture of unemplyed hikkikomori in Japan? I know people also cosplay as some kind of special task forces like taht for some reasone. But tahts' about all I know.
  8. megaman64
    November 17th, 2020 10:46 AM
    megaman64
    Its alright. Hey heard of a NEET?
  9. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2020 10:43 AM
    Jinchu
    Cool. Tell me if you have any ideas or suggestions. ^^
    Take care! Thanks for your patience. ))
  10. megaman64
    November 17th, 2020 10:41 AM
    megaman64