Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > KathyKane

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between KathyKane and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. charles wilbourn
    May 11th, 2018 02:46 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, there! Whats going on? Can we write just one more entry a piece, the conclusion, of the boys punishing Samantha? After that, we can "close the book" on it? Or, maybe you just don't like it anymore? Anyway, please contact me. I won't be mad no matter your decision, and I hope we'll always be friends.. . . . BTW, how do you like my "avatar" I am using?
  2. charles wilbourn
    June 1st, 2017 07:01 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Kathy! You may have noticed I've been offline and out resting for more than a week, but I'm back, and if you want I would like to continue our RP. I just love it!
  3. charles wilbourn
    November 22nd, 2016 08:09 PM
    charles wilbourn
    I love you're latest entry! SO hot! I'll try and reply to it later today.
  4. KathyKane
    November 22nd, 2016 05:05 PM
    KathyKane
    Sorry dear! I was working on the post and missed your PM, I've sent the next part to you!
  5. charles wilbourn
    November 22nd, 2016 03:48 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Have you lost interest in our RP? maybe you're too busy for it? Please let me know.
  6. charles wilbourn
    March 27th, 2016 01:45 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Kathy! Just wanted you to know I've opened a blog at Tumblr, and if you belong I'm inviting you to exchange messages with me. We can also write other stories there too, but we'll continue our present RP her--as well as others--if you prefer Best always!
  7. charles wilbourn
    March 2nd, 2016 10:47 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, Kathy! Miss you!
  8. charles wilbourn
    November 19th, 2015 03:45 AM
    charles wilbourn
    Are you still interested in our story? Do you want me to change anything I've written? Is anything else wrong?
  9. charles wilbourn
    October 29th, 2015 04:17 PM
    charles wilbourn
    You can begin at the sentencing if you want. But remember, you have a free hand to start an entirely new section if you want. The point behind taking turns is for us to build on what each of us has written. Yiu're free; you can begin with younf Simon's upcoming paddling in front of Marjory if you want. That;s fine. But also I have mentioned that lots of other things are going on in the school and if you want you can describe them Also, we should think about the personae of the story and their characterization. We know what Marjory is like, and we have an idea about Simon; but maybe we should have three or four major characters. What do yo think?
  10. charles wilbourn
    October 24th, 2015 03:58 PM
    charles wilbourn
    It occurred to me that I may be too pushy, too bossy, and too didactic in my last message to you. Have total confidence in your ability to write skillfully and comprehensively, and you do not have to send me any part of your story "for approval" or "for helping." I have small doubt that you are capable to navigate yourself through any problems you may be having in your work. So don't doubt my confidence in you. In fact I know that I can learn stuff from your own writing, and I a by no means an expert on any kind of fiction, including spanking fiction. The fact is I have read much, much more than I have written, and though I have written some spanking fiction, most of my work has centered on student and semi-scholarship on classical literature. Anyway, I love your ideas, and I would love to hear from you, even if you haven't finished. I hope you are well.

Total page views: , page views today: 0