Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Tableleg0

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Tableleg0 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Jinchu
    December 4th, 2020 07:03 AM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...14#post4002514 - hope you'll like it well enough. I didn't not describe Adrian in details, it's implied he looks like male Toreador protagonist in teh game.
  2. Tableleg0
    December 3rd, 2020 03:11 PM
    Tableleg0
    Would you mind starting the RP and than linking me to it?
  3. Jinchu
    December 3rd, 2020 08:16 AM
    Jinchu
    I see. I guess we can include at least some of these things in Heather's plot. )))

I was thnking male Toreador, it's the most obvious choice to me. But I can consider Malkavian if you'd like the rP to be weird XD

I can start it or you may and send me a link right away, if you want!
  4. Tableleg0
    December 2nd, 2020 04:33 PM
    Tableleg0
    Also, I really like chemical play, so if it sounds interesting to you’d I’d be happy to work it in!
  5. Tableleg0
    December 2nd, 2020 02:37 PM
    Tableleg0
    Ok, in terms of implements I’m done with pretty much anything sort of riding crops. I noticed on your resume you said you had mixed feelings about canes, so if you’d like to exclude those that’s fine! In terms of positions I’m also good with more or less anything, although restraints are always fun, and OTK is good if it’s supposed to be a little more intimate! As for other kinks, I’m a big fan of ageplay type stuff, not unlike what you listed in your resume. How far said ageplay goes is up to you! Also, what clan do you plan on being?
  6. Jinchu
    December 2nd, 2020 02:28 PM
    Jinchu
    Sounds fine to me. Ok then, I guess we can start with the scene there Heather finds her master in LA and do an RP as a series of scenes both based on the in-game events (lkie then she led some victim to our flat) and improvised on our own.

Coukld you tell me what are your preferences and taboos in terms of implements, poses, additonal kinks? And I guess we'll eb good to go.
  7. Tableleg0
    December 2nd, 2020 02:07 PM
    Tableleg0
    I think I’d definitely prefer semi-sexual! As for clan and gender, I’m fine with pretty much any clan that isn’t Nosferatu, and I’m good with both male and female spankers!
  8. Jinchu
    December 2nd, 2020 01:45 PM
    Jinchu
    No, I like Heather well enough. I'm open to other spnakees too, but concentrating on one pairung might be best.
    Do you have preferences for the spanker's gender and Clan? Also, would you prefer the RP to be purely disciplinary or semi-sexual (taking in account Heather's blood bond, which has erotic overtones)?
  9. Tableleg0
    December 2nd, 2020 01:24 PM
    Tableleg0
    Would it be ok if I was the bottom? Again, I’d be open to any other pairings if your interested!
  10. Jinchu
    December 2nd, 2020 05:01 AM
    Jinchu
    I see! I like Heather, I guess she can be paired with Neonate for lots of (mostly unfair) spankings.
    Do you want to be top or bottom in that?

Total page views: , page views today: 0