Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > BoomJill

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between BoomJill and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. BoomJill
    February 21st, 2019 01:59 AM
    BoomJill
    That's alright- I didn't have anything in mind. I was more-so looking forward to the RP in general, with the topic being secondary. If I think of something, I'll let you know- if you ever get a craving, feel free to do the same! Thanks for getting back to me. ^^
  2. Jinchu
    February 20th, 2019 04:52 AM
    Jinchu
    Honestly, I don't have any fandoms I'm eager to do right now. You know, if you'll have a specific idea for an RP, feel free to see it to me and we can discuss if it works.
  3. BoomJill
    February 19th, 2019 03:57 PM
    BoomJill
    That's fine. Wanna' take turns throwing franchises out there until we find one we like? If not, I could send you a list or something. o:
  4. Jinchu
    February 19th, 2019 07:14 AM
    Jinchu
    Never seen it, sorry.
  5. BoomJill
    February 18th, 2019 04:13 PM
    BoomJill
    Hum. Although I haven't watched through all of it, have you seen Akame Ga Kill? We could do a scene with that!
  6. Jinchu
    February 18th, 2019 03:54 PM
    Jinchu
    Nothing I can think of right now, so feel free to suggest.
  7. BoomJill
    February 18th, 2019 03:27 PM
    BoomJill
    Agreed!
    Nothing in specific, really. I was just looking to play again! Do you have any scenes you were wanting to play out? If not, I could come up with something. c:
  8. Jinchu
    February 18th, 2019 03:03 PM
    Jinchu
    Long time no see!
    Hello. What you ahve in mind?
  9. BoomJill
    February 18th, 2019 02:32 PM
    BoomJill
    Hi-hi! Would you wanna' talk about an RP sometime? c:
  10. Jinchu
    September 8th, 2017 03:59 PM
    Jinchu
    I've responded. I will try to answer in RP, but since it's a kinda old, timely abandoned RP, I will respond to it then I have time after m more fresh and active ones. Hope it doesn't sound offensive, I don't mean it to be so.

Total page views: , page views today: 0