Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Matisse
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 117
  1. Matisse
    November 3rd, 2022 03:28 PM
    Matisse
    Sure, that works well
    Any other detail to discuss?
  2. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 03:25 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, ignore me then!

Good. I think her "prescribed age" would be taht of a kindergardener, like in RU noramlly, but she can loose privelegs as a punishment and end up in diapers occasionally.
  3. Matisse
    November 3rd, 2022 03:23 PM
    Matisse
    I really like it ^.^
  4. Matisse
    November 3rd, 2022 03:22 PM
    Matisse
    I prefer to avoid sexual things, unless is something really soft
  5. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 03:21 PM
    Jinchu
    I think F/F would work.

how about that: they are friends from college or even earlier, but YC ended up being more succesful in their common business then MC. Then YC is charged with massive financila/tax fraud, which was partly the reasone of her extensive success. MC agrees to be the "mommy" for her partly because she wants her friend to be in good hands and with someine not overly harsh, but also partly because she feels it just and right to punish her for the cheating and unfair game.
  6. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 03:18 PM
    Jinchu
    ah, also may I suggest another idea? Feel free to decline, of course. It would be kinda sexual in nature, I don't remember if you like such things (of course with adult caharcters only)
  7. Matisse
    November 3rd, 2022 03:17 PM
    Matisse
    I'll be bottom for this one then.
    My only request is that the guardian is very strict but fair, not sadists. Every extra punishment then goes, I'll leave it to you.
    For the pairings I'd go F/f or F/m, either works for me.
  8. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 03:09 PM
    Jinchu
    I think I would like to be a top then.
    Any additional preferences, plot ideas, details etc?
  9. Matisse
    November 3rd, 2022 03:06 PM
    Matisse
    Yep, exactly
    It's the same for me. What mood are you in?
  10. Jinchu
    November 3rd, 2022 03:04 PM
    Jinchu
    You mean criminals being treated like babies and spanked instead of going to prison? That can be a sold base for the RP.
    Do you want to be to or bottom?

Total page views: , page views today: 0