Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Akeno

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Akeno and Thisotherguy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Akeno
    March 17th, 2021 12:35 AM
    Akeno
    Thank you very much sweetheart that means alot to me~♡
  2. Thisotherguy
    March 16th, 2021 11:55 PM
    Thisotherguy
    Hope you get better soon. It's a treat to talk to you and to rp with you.
  3. Akeno
    January 26th, 2021 01:24 AM
    Akeno
    Hiya sweety, seems your message is a little wonky as the tab crashes when I try to open it ya may want to send it again.
  4. Akeno
    January 19th, 2021 04:31 PM
    Akeno
    I don’t believe so hon, I think the max is 99? I delete my messages at around 80. If we keep responding to the same message we first texted with then the convo will be saved in the attachment so I don’t really need to keep them.
  5. Thisotherguy
    January 19th, 2021 04:03 PM
    Thisotherguy
    yea that makes sense. On a side note is there a limit to private messages for you as well, as i have a level 1 account because i never really posted. do you have more as a level 2?
  6. Akeno
    January 19th, 2021 03:59 PM
    Akeno
    You may keep it if you’d like but make sure to clear your unwanted messages every so often. Can get really annoying to be in the middle of an rp and just stop due to being full on messages.
  7. Thisotherguy
    January 19th, 2021 03:51 PM
    Thisotherguy
    Should i keep the conversation just for the sake of having it, or do we just leave it be? I think i might keep them around just in case.
  8. Akeno
    January 19th, 2021 03:46 PM
    Akeno
    I responded in it would mostly be us just doing as we please, we can leave little nods if there’s something we want specifically, and as for how long gimme just a few minutes. Do let me know whenever you have deleted older messages seeing as most of them stack into one anyways. I delete most of mine leaving only the most recent since is saves the whole convo!
  9. Thisotherguy
    January 19th, 2021 03:28 PM
    Thisotherguy
    hello akeno i have run out of private messages and now cannot really talk to you in a private setting.
    This would be my question to you:
    Thats great. I look forward to it. about how long would this take? and would we be following a certain script or do we just do what feels natural?

Total page views: , page views today: 0