Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ArmadaFan

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ArmadaFan and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 54
  1. Lyrica
    August 20th, 2018 09:57 PM
    Lyrica
    If you don't give Charles a break after he said this.
    If you send him anymore pms or vms related to "work" when he has asked for this.

I will find out and I WILL report you.

Lay off. Leave. Him. Alone.
  2. Lyrica
    July 8th, 2018 04:28 PM
    Lyrica
    Amanda, will you PLEASE for the love of everything decent LEAVE CHARLES ALONE!
    Stop vming him and pming him!!! This HAS to count as harassment!
    He has told you over and over he is suffering from many things.
    STOP BUGGING HIM! ENOUGH!
    I can't stand to see the way you treat him.
    You only are thinking of yourself and your stupid stories compared to his RL HEALTH.
    Leave. him. Alone.

Until he contacts you again be a decent caring human and leave him alone.
  3. Lyrica
    July 1st, 2017 10:33 AM
    Lyrica
    Omg dude what part of don't contact me again did you NOT understand?????
    Now I am going to report you. So you really messed up now.
  4. ArmadaFan
    July 1st, 2017 10:15 AM
    ArmadaFan
    I very much apologize, I am not sure exactly what I said wrong but I didn't mean it. I was only trying to tell you that I wanted to rewrite certain stories with charles and thus, the old ones probably shouldn't be posted but you do what you want.
  5. Lyrica
    July 1st, 2017 12:02 AM
    Lyrica
    Don't contact me again about stories or anything because you twisted my words so don't mess with me that way, I won't tolerate it ever. From anyone and don't contact me again. Don't this is your one and only warning. Because if you do. I am VERY acquainted with RobM and I know you are on thin ice with him. So once again. Don't contact me anymore ever. That is that.
  6. ArmadaFan
    June 30th, 2017 02:38 PM
    ArmadaFan
    talked to Kager and he and I decided to stop making stories, you can post some of his stories. and maybe you shouldn't post JustAnotherGuy's stories either. maybe the Little Bear one is long enough.
  7. ArmadaFan
    June 30th, 2017 01:10 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I believe I warned you about that.
  8. Lyrica
    June 30th, 2017 11:12 AM
    Lyrica
    Yeah cuz otherwise the stories are just to short to put up one by one, if I were to d that, they would not be worth downloading, so I need to post them in groups of some sort.
  9. ArmadaFan
    June 30th, 2017 12:33 AM
    ArmadaFan
    I guess that would be okay.
  10. Lyrica
    June 30th, 2017 12:17 AM
    Lyrica
    What if its a furry mini series? With different types of furry stories?

Total page views: , page views today: 0