Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Dice9719
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 255
  1. Jinchu
  2. Dice9719
    March 2nd, 2023 05:27 PM
    Dice9719
    If You don't mind I can't find time to do it
  3. Jinchu
    March 2nd, 2023 03:53 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh man, sorry! I kinda missed taht I was supposed to start it. Shall I do it, after all? ^^;;
  4. Dice9719
    March 2nd, 2023 03:39 PM
    Dice9719
    No sorry I don't actually.

Also did You still wanna do the Avatar idea
  5. Jinchu
    March 2nd, 2023 03:32 PM
    Jinchu
    hello! Do you know the game Vampire the Masquerade: Blooslines, by any chance?
  6. Dice9719
    February 3rd, 2023 02:00 AM
    Dice9719
    Doesn't matter who starts it to Me and yeah considering He's so peaceful it's funny to have Him dishing out spankings.
  7. Jinchu
    February 2nd, 2023 07:41 PM
    Jinchu
    katra is motherly for sure, but also sometimes immature and impulsive, IMHO. Anyway, I think it's fun if no girl's immune to Aaang's dsicipline.

wanna start the thread? You can choose the girl he starts with.
  8. Dice9719
    February 2nd, 2023 07:39 PM
    Dice9719
    I always see Katara as the spanker since She's so motherly and Aang keeps Her in line but the Avatar that keeps piece through spanked bottoms is good to.

Also We can do a new HxH as well it would different from the last one I'm sure.
  9. Jinchu
    February 2nd, 2023 07:06 PM
    Jinchu
    Yeah, we did dome long time ago.

Ok, we can focus on the Avatar then. Yes, Azula definetely needs that. I just think Aaang could vary teh approach, and while katra gets relatively light and loving guidence spankings, Azula recives a really strict punishments untill she's completely reformed. Also Toph, Suki, Ty lee, Mei and maybe some minor caharcters.
  10. Dice9719
    February 2nd, 2023 07:03 PM
    Dice9719
    Avatar spankings I can definitely get on board with especially of Azula gets spanked.

HxH I can do that I feel more like Killua would do it or even both of them actually We did one like that before didn't We

Total page views: , page views today: 0