Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Strictdaddy1

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Strictdaddy1 and Littlejanie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 139
  1. Strictdaddy1
    April 29th, 2022 02:56 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    What a pleasant surprise! xoxoxo
  2. Littlejanie
    April 28th, 2022 10:37 AM
    Littlejanie
    Hi! I stopped by here and thought I’d leave you a message. Xo ��
  3. Strictdaddy1
    March 20th, 2021 01:10 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Thank you! May your Vernal Equinox be joyous as well!
  4. Littlejanie
    March 20th, 2021 12:59 AM
    Littlejanie
    Happy Spring Equinox Sir ❤️xo
  5. Strictdaddy1
    December 27th, 2020 06:03 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    I was making cookies; and tonight was gaming. talk with you soon.
  6. Littlejanie
    December 26th, 2020 03:37 AM
    Littlejanie
    Merry Christmas, Sir. I hope it was a lovely day. We have snow and it's just beautiful!! I'm fading... but perhaps you'll make it there before I succumb to sleep. It was as very full day which started early. I did have a good time though. The zoom with my family worked out very nicely. ����❤️
  7. Strictdaddy1
    December 25th, 2020 04:21 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Don't be sorry; life includes death. I'll be fine, just missing my Dad for a bit.
  8. Littlejanie
    December 25th, 2020 04:19 AM
    Littlejanie
    I'm sorry. I'm sure that is very difficult. I've been trying to wait up for you, but perhaps it's not there best night....xoxo❤️
  9. Strictdaddy1
    December 25th, 2020 04:15 AM
    Strictdaddy1
    Mine is essentially over; the rest is just coasting until New Year's Eve. I'll miss talking with Dad this year.
  10. Littlejanie
    December 25th, 2020 03:18 AM
    Littlejanie
    I hope your holidays are filled with joy! ❤️❄️☃️��

Total page views: , page views today: 0