Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > lowmobile

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between lowmobile and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Jinchu
    November 9th, 2016 08:57 AM
    Jinchu
    I recently have troubles with posting. All of the sudden I'm moving, which means taht I'm most of teh time bisy or have no access to the internet (I will probbaly have to go without computer at home for some time), and even then I have free time I am usually not in a right state for creative writing...
    I am really sorry for that, but those changes were unplanned and unexpected, so I couldn't do it smoothly or warn you beforehand. I apologize. =((
    I have to put all the RPing on hiatus for at least a few weeks, untill December probably. I might sometimes post if I will have a chance, but generally I ask you not to expect my responses untill furtur information.

I'm sorry to let you down like this, hope I'll be back in action relatively soon. T_T
  2. Jinchu
    July 4th, 2016 11:06 AM
    Jinchu
    Um, hello. Long time no see... ^^;; My fault, I guess.
    I wanted to ask you if you're familiar with NGE (Evangelion)? And if you're open for RP suggestions.
  3. lowmobile
    May 22nd, 2014 11:50 PM
    lowmobile
    No worries! I'll post once I refamiliarize myself with the situation.
  4. Jinchu
    May 22nd, 2014 09:30 AM
    Jinchu
    I'm trying to get beck in RPing. I've posted in the Wonderland one, but if you lost interest after a long hiatus, I understand. Just wanted you to know.
  5. lowmobile
    May 9th, 2014 11:00 PM
    lowmobile
    Like everybody else, don't worry about it. Do what you can
  6. Jinchu
    May 9th, 2014 04:00 PM
    Jinchu
    I ovwe you an apology. =((

Recently I had much less time and completely no inspiration and literally couldn't force myself to post anything in our RP. It's completely and fully my fault. I really like our RP and you was doing GREAT, but... I just can't post anything that would make sence recently.
    I hope that wouldn't last for much longer, and if you would be still interested (I'll understand, if you wouldn't, of course) we can continue as soon as I will be able to squeese any text out of my brains.

Once again - i'm terribly sorry. ((
  7. Jinchu
    February 20th, 2014 10:04 AM
    Jinchu
    Maybe we should leave Jane at this point and move to Alice temporarily? Of course, if you're in the mood to continue with Jane, we can do it too... Just don't want to take all fun to myself. )
  8. Jinchu
    January 28th, 2014 02:40 AM
    Jinchu
    No-no! That just seemed as a logical pause. ^^ Then Jane will get on her legs again her next adventure will start immediately, I guess, so...
  9. lowmobile
    January 28th, 2014 02:24 AM
    lowmobile
    Sure that's fine! But don't feel that you need to curtail your sections on account of mine
  10. Jinchu
    January 27th, 2014 08:28 AM
    Jinchu
    I think you'll describe Jane's reaction abnd then we'll go to the chapter two, and my next posty will be from Alison's person. Ok? ^^

Total page views: , page views today: 0