Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Bakara

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Bakara and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Bakara
    June 8th, 2022 07:20 PM
    Bakara
    Yeah, I'm ok with the spanker beeing under 24 or a teenager. Just don't like to play them. So if you play the spanker, this is totally fine.

Regarding fandom I'm would feel comfortable with HxH, Dragon Ball, Digimon and Avatar (I know, I know, not an anime ;-)) But I don't like to just repeat the story of the anime, but something like an extended universe with the characters is fine, just like making OCs in the world.
  2. GalacticBattles
    June 8th, 2022 07:07 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Hmm. I’m not completely sure yet. I was hoping we could talk it out. I like taking turns playing the spanker and spankee in an RP. I know you don’t like older brother x younger brother, but do you like any scenarios with teenagers or young adults (24 and younger) raising or training and disciplining young kids? Also, I’m completely cool with doing an original RP, but you did mention you were familiar with some anime; could you tell me which ones?
  3. Bakara
    June 8th, 2022 06:45 PM
    Bakara
    Hi. Sure, go ahead. But I would like to stay on this site. What's your idea?
  4. GalacticBattles
    June 8th, 2022 06:29 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi, Bakara! I took a look at your resume, and I’d like to discuss an RP if that’s okay. Do you have Discord? If not, I’m up for rping here.

Total page views: , page views today: 0