Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 3240
  1. mastervegeta
    November 10th, 2021 10:12 PM
    mastervegeta
    I just had an idea that if I'm able to do it'll mean I'm one of the best Pokemon Blue players ever, lol. Pokemon Blue- Misty Run!

Basically, it means I can only use Misty's Pokemon and moves, items outside of battle allowed but no items in battle (except for X Defend, since Misty uses those.)

And this is my starters!

https://sta.sh/2aucmullmvs?edit=1

Yeah, since Starmie is 3 level higher than Staryu on Misty's Gym Battle, this means an extra rule is that Starmie'll also have a 3 levels advantage over Staryu, lol.
  2. mastervegeta
    September 22nd, 2021 10:31 PM
    mastervegeta
    Lol, ya bet.

Today I managed to do quite an achievment, using the Battle Now! team you get in Round 1 to beat the Cerulean Gym.

This means having Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Clefairy and Sandshrew, lol. Lost three times to the first trainer's Seaking (Never thought I'd ever say that in my life, lol) before I got amazing Thunder Wave luck, then the other trainers (And Misty, ironically) weren't that hard compared to that darn Seaking.

Though I think Misty has her Gym Trainers cheat. In Stadium 1 it's three on three battle....but tell me, what are the chances of a Seaking Critical Hit Pikachu with Waterfall for an OHKO, then hit both Bulbasaur AND Clefairy with one Horn Drill each?! O_O
  3. Jac Ranger
    September 22nd, 2021 01:20 AM
    Jac Ranger
    From what I heard, the problem is that Gen 1 DOESN'T suck and needed to be nerfed. XD
  4. mastervegeta
    September 22nd, 2021 12:40 AM
    mastervegeta
    Yeah, I just passed my clone. The first Gym wasn't hard, till Brock himself, ironically. Gen 1 Bind SUCKS!
  5. Jac Ranger
    September 22nd, 2021 12:38 AM
    Jac Ranger
    Yeah, I'm starting to think you're a masochist. ^_^;;; But, hey, you do you, mate! I guess you just like a good challenge!
  6. mastervegeta
    September 21st, 2021 11:21 PM
    mastervegeta
    Lol, call me a Masochist, but I'm starting the ultimate Pokemon challenge!

I'll be using certain programs to try and beat Pokemon Stadium's R1 and R2 as the bosses of the game.

What I mean is, I'm on R1 Gym Leader castle, using R1 Brock's team, with the same levels, attacks, and even stats.

....I imagine Erika, Misty, and Lorelei are gonna be FUN....X_X

For the record, Brock's R1 team is Onix, Graveler, Cubone, Vulpix, Omanyte and Kabuto. The fossils get water and ice moves, Vulpix takes care of having fire moves, Graveler and Onix have rock and ground moves, and Cubone has Submission for Fighting coverage.
  7. mastervegeta
    September 13th, 2021 01:34 AM
    mastervegeta
    Lol, yep. But Princess or not, Sabrina won't hesitate to give a Royal Spanking to her lil sis's bottom if she misbehaves!
  8. Jac Ranger
    September 12th, 2021 10:56 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Fair enough. XD But, like, I assumed it wasn't a literal title. But just, like, cause she's a kind grass-type user. XD
  9. mastervegeta
    September 12th, 2021 10:42 PM
    mastervegeta
    Well, Erika IS the Nature Loving Princess, lol.
  10. Jac Ranger
    September 12th, 2021 10:31 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Figured you'd be interested in this card.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f9a532f...184ff72317.png

Like, I never exactly saw Erika as a bum or anything, but I DID always see her as being modest. So her having a maid kinda stuns me. XD But now I'm just thinking Erika is rich, like a modern-day princess rich. XD

Total page views: , page views today: 0