Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and JeremyWolf
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. JeremyWolf
    October 3rd, 2017 04:23 AM
    JeremyWolf
    Hey sorry if I have been gone for so long.
  2. JeremyWolf
    July 11th, 2017 03:37 PM
    JeremyWolf
    I love it and it alright if it took long.
  3. Jinchu
    July 11th, 2017 03:24 PM
    Jinchu
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...53#post3215653 - sorry for the slow posting. Hope you'll like it.
  4. JeremyWolf
    July 11th, 2017 02:22 PM
    JeremyWolf
    Yep sure man I'm cool with it.
  5. Jinchu
    July 11th, 2017 02:15 PM
    Jinchu
    Ok, then I'll start the thread with Celestia as a spankee and explain the general situation, and you then can introduce any spankee(s) you would want to use. I think with such plot we can go almost immediately for spankings (though I have nothing against some pauses in them, interludes and such).

I'll send you a link in a few minutes, if you're ok with it.
  6. JeremyWolf
    July 11th, 2017 02:12 PM
    JeremyWolf
    And I was thinking maybe you could?
  7. JeremyWolf
    July 11th, 2017 02:12 PM
    JeremyWolf
    I'm fine with the sexual elements and we can do the fund raiser and it can be any princess that volunteered. And would probably know it would be for a few school or something. And maybe or not that she did ot didn't know she would be spanked for doing the fund raiser.
  8. Jinchu
    July 11th, 2017 01:54 PM
    Jinchu
    Well, there can be even a number of different spankers, if you want!

I think, both holiday and fund raiser ideas are awesome! We can go with whicever you prefer, or, once again, do both as different scenes (that might be the best option).

Ok, anything else you'd like to discuss beforehand? If no, would you like to start a thraed, or should I?
    Oh, and to double-check and make super-sure: would you be ok with sexual element in this (at least in terms of Celestia gettinf aroused by her spanking)? It's fine if not, I just want to start with clear terms from both sides.
  9. JeremyWolf
    July 11th, 2017 01:47 PM
    JeremyWolf
    Okay I am up for that and the spanker could probably be a princess or a royal guard and if from the pony maybe they could have a holiday or be doing a fund raiser and for the spanking they get like one would be 15 and 5 would be 30 and 10 would be 50 and 25 would be 100.
  10. Jinchu
    July 11th, 2017 01:34 PM
    Jinchu
    Thanks for your patience. Then I'll offer an MLP idea I'd like to try and you say if it interests you in any way; feel free to say no (we can discuss other ideas too).

The main focus of this RP would be on the princesses; I'd prefer Celestia as the main spankee, but it can be discussed.
    For the general idea would be easier to look at this little comics: http://pigolica.tumblr.com/post/1416...a-and-twilight

So, the main points are
    The princess(es) has mandatory spankings, which she probably kinda enjoys, but on which she has no control anyway;
    she can be spanked either by other princess, royal guards or someone different if you have ideas;
    spankings are rather harsh and intense due to alicorn's super abilities to endure physical harm and recover quickly, so lots of smacks and some serious implements can go without prolonged consequences;
    additional punishments, emberrassment and such are very welcome, but up to discussion.

Total page views: , page views today: 0