Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > helen spanking

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between helen spanking and La Fay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
  1. La Fay
    January 9th, 2018 11:29 PM
    La Fay
    good to know, so you wanna get back to it, I've been down 3 days with the cold, I wanna get back to all my RPS
  2. helen spanking
    January 7th, 2018 01:19 PM
    helen spanking
    okay i agree with everything
  3. La Fay
    January 7th, 2018 09:30 AM
    La Fay
    I was thinking more the lines of some BDSM style stuff, a chain or rope to keep her legs up in the diaper position, maybe a some leather restraints to hold her standing up facing a leather padded wall her arms and legs in an X shape, I’m good with a cage and desk if you want, I could have her be more abusive if that’s what your after, perhaps have her start conditioning her daughter to ask for harsh punishments when she knows she deserves such
  4. helen spanking
    January 7th, 2018 01:41 AM
    helen spanking
    the wall and the spanking bench I was counting... the restraint furnitures like what? cages? cuffs attatched to a corner?

also, walls paint in black or in pastel colours?

how if we include a desk with a very uncomfortable chair to make her write lines?
  5. La Fay
    January 7th, 2018 01:39 AM
    La Fay
    Well I was thinking a spanking bench and other restraint furniture, and one wall was covered with spanking implements
  6. helen spanking
    January 7th, 2018 12:59 AM
    helen spanking
    want to discuss here what things would we put in the basement before going in game?
  7. La Fay
    December 31st, 2017 07:33 PM
    La Fay
    In BDSM Dom/sub relationship RPs yes they would be, but not when the RP involves a child
  8. helen spanking
    December 31st, 2017 07:31 PM
    helen spanking
    sure. any of the things I listed are apealing to you?
  9. La Fay
    December 31st, 2017 07:28 PM
    La Fay
    that's fine, we can keep it to only spankings for her then, so no one can say we are treading RP rules
  10. helen spanking
    December 31st, 2017 07:25 PM
    helen spanking
    it depends on my mood but now I have a huge period when I play only childs I fear

Total page views: , page views today: 0