Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Bombay

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Bombay and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Bombay
    December 26th, 2020 03:58 AM
    Bombay
    Same to you! happy Holidays!
  2. Jinchu
    December 25th, 2020 08:57 PM
    Jinchu
    Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year!
  3. Bombay
    October 15th, 2019 01:09 AM
    Bombay
    I've been okay, shoot me a PM and maybe we can start something!
  4. Jinchu
    October 14th, 2019 02:34 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Long time no talk. )
    How have you been?

I look at your recent activity in RPing and kinda wish we'd play again... ))
  5. Jinchu
    May 8th, 2019 12:08 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I owe you an apology. I seem to fail mainteining the irregular, lenghty-post RP like the ones we've having. I really loved it and you did great, which makes me even more sorry for not responding properly and at time. Please, excuse me. Best luck with better partners! ^^
  6. Jinchu
    January 29th, 2019 07:10 AM
    Jinchu
    It's all good and no hurry at all. Glad you're still up to it ^^
  7. Bombay
    January 28th, 2019 06:06 PM
    Bombay
    I'm so sorry, I didn't even see your reply. Yes i'm still interested and I'll reply as soon as possible. Sorry for making you wait
  8. Jinchu
    January 28th, 2019 12:08 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello! Don't mean to hurry you, just checking if you're still interested in teh Heathers RP. It's ok if you're not, just want to be clear. Sorry foe interrupting!
  9. Bombay
    November 15th, 2018 01:05 AM
    Bombay
    If you'd like to start something, I'm open to starting another Heathers RP with you. Shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can talk specifics there!
  10. Jinchu
    November 14th, 2018 12:50 PM
    Jinchu
    It's a shame I hadn't seen your suggestion thread in time. ^^
    Anyway, good luck! SSorry for bothering you, I was just nicely impressed ))

Total page views: , page views today: 0