Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Waterinacup

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Waterinacup and KingdomKeeper1
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
  1. KingdomKeeper1
    February 27th, 2020 11:27 PM
    KingdomKeeper1
    Hey it's been a while. I have some ideas if u wanna hear them
  2. KingdomKeeper1
    September 11th, 2019 02:03 AM
    KingdomKeeper1
    hey hows it goin?????
  3. KingdomKeeper1
    January 7th, 2018 05:16 PM
    KingdomKeeper1
    thats alright sorry. im kinda fast at replying
  4. Waterinacup
    January 7th, 2018 03:37 AM
    Waterinacup
    Sorry, I didn’t expect you to post it so damn fast. I’ll reply soon.
  5. Waterinacup
    January 7th, 2018 03:37 AM
    Waterinacup
    Sorry, I didn’t expect you to post it so damn fast. I’ll reply soon.
  6. KingdomKeeper1
    January 6th, 2018 03:51 PM
    KingdomKeeper1
    Hey r u ok yoiu never responded to our rp
  7. KingdomKeeper1
    January 5th, 2018 06:08 AM
    KingdomKeeper1
    ok great I made the link if thats alright https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...89#post3356689
  8. Waterinacup
    January 5th, 2018 06:03 AM
    Waterinacup
    That could work. Maybe the parent meets the kid randomly, and once they realize who it is, and how they’re living, which probably isn’t good, the parent will probably “adopt” them, and in turn, spank them for acting up at times.
  9. KingdomKeeper1
    January 5th, 2018 05:51 AM
    KingdomKeeper1
    Well I can change the idea. I can do it so they dont meet on the internet and they meet sfor the first time on the street. I just hAad a picture I wanted to base it off of. The pic is in the link . I wasnt trying to make it sexual at all that wasnt my idea

https://inkbunny.net/s/716468
  10. Waterinacup
    January 5th, 2018 05:44 AM
    Waterinacup
    Eh, that sounds like a bit of a weird idea, and I’m not a fan of the pedophilic undertones, But thank you for the offer.

Total page views: , page views today: 0