Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Waterinacup

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Waterinacup and Friskspanker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. Friskspanker
    September 1st, 2020 07:16 AM
    Friskspanker
    Hey there buddy
  2. Friskspanker
  3. Waterinacup
    April 13th, 2020 08:50 AM
    Waterinacup
    Spankee! I like the concept of a poor little cardinal who messed up, and is praying for forgiveness while being spanked.
  4. Friskspanker
    April 12th, 2020 09:24 AM
    Friskspanker
    Well thanks!

So who would you like to be, spanker or spankee?
  5. Waterinacup
    April 12th, 2020 08:46 AM
    Waterinacup
    Well, nun/priest, what’s the difference. I can do either one, if you have a preference!
  6. Friskspanker
    April 11th, 2020 09:30 PM
    Friskspanker
    I see, personally I'm slightly in the mood for one of the more mm ideas, but this could also be fun.

So do you want to be the spanked or spankee?
  7. Waterinacup
    April 11th, 2020 11:38 AM
    Waterinacup
    These are pretty good ideas! Tbh, I don’t know how much I’d want SCP involved, but the nun spanking sounded really fun! It’s a unique scenario, and love to do something with it!
  8. Friskspanker
    April 10th, 2020 06:50 AM
    Friskspanker
    I had a few ideas.

One involved a sort of Origin story for the Grand Karcist Ion, being spanked by his master/mistress during the reign of the Daeva, but turning the tables after getting his powers.

Another Ion idea, he and Robert Bumaro(who's more Bishounen like as a lot of fan art portrays him). Do battle and after ions victory humiliating Bumaro with a spanking.

Another was, thanks to the Religious theme with the Sarkites and mekhanites, the equivalent of a "nun spanking" happening with one of those groups.

An Mm idea where an SCP Cadet was messing with the anomalies and gets a firm and slightly brutal spanking by Dr.Clef for this as he's the harshest of the staff.
  9. Waterinacup
    April 10th, 2020 06:08 AM
    Waterinacup
    Nice! Any specific ideas that jump out at you right away? Like characters you’d like to use or make?
  10. Friskspanker
    April 9th, 2020 06:08 PM
    Friskspanker
    I like to think so, I know about a good deal of story and pieces of lore. Like with the sarkites and mekahnites, the scarlet king, alot of the researchers charachters. And a lot of the SCPs themselves

Total page views: , page views today: 0