Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Crash-Bash

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Crash-Bash and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 119
  1. Jinchu
    February 23rd, 2018 09:59 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello.
    I know I''ve abandoned our RP long ago and it was an assshole move from my side... Sorry.
    Not sure if it makes sence to return to it now, though I;m willing to discuss it, but I was looking through Circe's comics and felt an urge to pplay with Clair the babysitter again. Of course if you're willing to give me a chance (and it would be perfectly understandable if not).

I do not have any solid ideas so far, I must admit. But I am ready to think together. ^^
  2. Jinchu
    March 19th, 2017 10:41 PM
    Jinchu
    Thanks a lot, edited the post.
  3. Crash-Bash
    March 19th, 2017 05:09 PM
    Crash-Bash
    I saw the name "Lynn" in a previous post.
  4. Jinchu
    March 19th, 2017 05:05 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I feel stupid for that, but couldn't find a name of Alice's rival bully. Sorry. I made up a new one... if you remember the right name tell me and I will edit the post right away.
  5. Crash-Bash
    March 17th, 2017 11:57 AM
    Crash-Bash
    I don't have any qualms about either away, and neither does Clair. I think she'd prefer to do it somewhere away from viewing eyes, unless of course they're making a scene. She'd probably try to find somewhere quiet.
  6. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2017 11:52 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, I see. I will include either this or the double-spanking theme in their day at the park.

Btw, would Clair punish them in place of crime or wait till they get home? (I'm personally 100% ok with public spankings)
  7. Crash-Bash
    March 17th, 2017 11:50 AM
    Crash-Bash
    Well, the way I see it, Clair only breaks out the belt/switch if whoever she's spanking has done something that is legitimately dangerous. Like, if something had gone wrong, they could have died. Either that or they've done so many bad things that it's an absolute last straw.
  8. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2017 11:11 AM
    Jinchu
    I like double spankings too! I though you don't. ^^; Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

Could you give me at least general idea of such behaviour? So I could keep that in mind too.
  9. Crash-Bash
    March 17th, 2017 11:03 AM
    Crash-Bash
    That sounds like a good idea to me.

Also, I can't say I have any ideas ATM, but I'll play it by ear. I would like, at some point, for Alice or Jenny to get in serious trouble, enough for Clair to use the belt or switch on them, respectively, but that can come as and when.

I'd also kinda like, at some point, for both girls to get in trouble to a point where Clair decides to punish them simultaneously. I have a liking for double spankings. X3
  10. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2017 10:55 AM
    Jinchu
    remember a very long time ago we were discussing Clair possibly spanking teh bully Alice encountered on their fist day? Want to add this episode to the park walk?

Also, do you have any ideas for what to do next in general?

Total page views: , page views today: 0