Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Aladdin-kun

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Aladdin-kun and VGKforever
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. VGKforever
    September 11th, 2019 03:22 AM
    VGKforever
    That would be awesome. Thanks a ton.
  2. Aladdin-kun
    September 11th, 2019 03:15 AM
    Aladdin-kun
    Oh awesome! I'll have to follow here shortly then~ Thanks for letting me know :3
  3. VGKforever
    September 10th, 2019 02:49 AM
    VGKforever
    Hey there! I just thought I'd let you know, I've started a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/vgkforever

If you'd ever like to follow me, I'd be happy to draw some pictures for you!
  4. Aladdin-kun
    November 2nd, 2018 06:05 AM
    Aladdin-kun
    You are correct, and thank you very much <3 !
  5. VGKforever
    November 1st, 2018 11:09 PM
    VGKforever
    Happy birthday, my friend! (That's today, right?)
  6. Aladdin-kun
    June 23rd, 2018 05:25 PM
    Aladdin-kun
    Hey there! That's okay, do what you need to :3
  7. VGKforever
    June 23rd, 2018 02:09 AM
    VGKforever
    Hello! I'll have the sketch tomorrow night. I got Yamraiha's outfit wrong the first time. Just need to fix it.
  8. Aladdin-kun
    June 11th, 2018 04:09 PM
    Aladdin-kun
    You're quite welcome! I look forward to seeing what you share~
  9. VGKforever
    June 11th, 2018 02:01 PM
    VGKforever
    Thank you so much! That made my day, lol. I may just upload more in the future. I appreciate you leaving me a message!
  10. Aladdin-kun
    June 11th, 2018 12:56 PM
    Aladdin-kun
    Hello~! I just wanted to say I love the profile name and picture :3 You guys had a really great season that was amazing to watch. Also hope to see you share some more artwork - the first picture you uploaded was very cute!

Total page views: , page views today: 0