Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Madcat

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Madcat and ZeldaFan64
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Madcat
    October 5th, 2016 06:33 AM
    Madcat
    I could work with that. Did you have a specific sci-fi setting in mind or just sort of a generic space-fantasy type thing?
  2. ZeldaFan64
    October 4th, 2016 07:07 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    You say you're into sci-fi's and female spankee's so I can cook up a scenario for ya. Are you into spanking machines, cos I was thinking up of this. A young scavenger infiltrates a bounty hunter's ship to steal it's goods while the owner was out hunting, and becomes the unfortunate member of getting an extreme paddling. She however was found out by the hunter, and is given a choice to become an enemy or an ally of the hunter, the latter where she'll join them on their adventure and attract certain spankings.
  3. Madcat
    October 4th, 2016 06:59 AM
    Madcat
    Sure, if you had a plotline or something in mind?
  4. ZeldaFan64
    October 4th, 2016 06:55 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    So sorry this is late. Do you still want to roleplay?
  5. Madcat
    June 27th, 2016 08:32 PM
    Madcat
    Bit of a list... in general, X/f and X/F stuff, though I can blend in x/m as well. Can do most settings (fantasy, sci-fi, modern) and prefer a goodly amount of character-building, both between the main characters and also with "side characters"/"NPCs" in a storyline. As far as fandoms go, I'm a fan of most of the major sci-fi/fantasy book and movie settings, though I prefer to adapt their elements into "original" settings involving OCs, rather than pre-existing "canon" characters. I can do "day in the life" stories as well as more-structured plotlines, provided I'm given enough background details to work with. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible, though I vastly prefer longer posts (on average, some scenes don't require more than a sentence or two) using proper spelling and grammar.
  6. ZeldaFan64
    June 26th, 2016 10:34 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Well, first off, what are you into? I have a list of em in my resume.
  7. Madcat
    June 20th, 2016 06:48 AM
    Madcat
    Sure, maybe. Depends on what you had in mind.
  8. ZeldaFan64
    June 17th, 2016 05:44 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Would you like to roleplay?

Total page views: , page views today: 0