Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Fenrir13

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Fenrir13 and inept
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Fenrir13
    April 30th, 2023 05:59 AM
    Fenrir13
    My knowledge of Coulter is limited, so I would have to play an Oc. Probably a tomboyish girl like Lyra. Or we do something original. We can still do characters in the same style, right?
  2. inept
    April 30th, 2023 02:02 AM
    inept
    Hey sorry! I am kinda interested idk i think i was thinking more of a mrs. coulter x oc but i totaly understand if you aren't interested and we can simply do originial characters with anothr plot
  3. Fenrir13
    April 18th, 2023 05:05 PM
    Fenrir13
    Lost interest in my idea?
  4. Fenrir13
    April 8th, 2023 08:31 AM
    Fenrir13
    Its been decades since I saw the movie. So thats why I suggested taking the basic premise - a spunky young girl being raised in a college discovering some kind of mystery/conspiracy, and do something with it ourselves.
  5. inept
    April 8th, 2023 01:49 AM
    inept
    Oh, I meant the movie?
  6. Fenrir13
    April 7th, 2023 10:44 AM
    Fenrir13
    Hmm, might be hard since a lot of stuff is established early...then again I could just message you back when I´ve had time to see the show properly (or is it already cancelled)? Another option is to come up with a similar story set in our own universe...
  7. inept
    April 6th, 2023 11:07 AM
    inept
    I was quite interested in that, but we don't have to focus to hard on the details. If you're up for just following the initial movie/characters
  8. Fenrir13
    April 6th, 2023 10:50 AM
    Fenrir13
    Hi...what kind of rpg do you want? Was it that about the Golden Compass books? I sort of forgot a lot of details and didn´t finish watching the adaptation.
  9. inept
    April 2nd, 2023 03:57 AM
    inept
    My discord is anemiicgirl#2276 if you're interested in rp

Total page views: , page views today: 0