Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > shadowsong2b

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between shadowsong2b and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. shadowsong2b
    January 20th, 2024 03:47 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yeah. G Gundam was my gateway anime so I kind of have a soft spot for it.
  2. mastervegeta
    January 20th, 2024 03:40 AM
    mastervegeta
    Hey, there's a reason he was the Undefeated Of The East until Domon surpassed him!

Of course, it tells volumes about Master Asia when the guy actually enters into a giant robot to be able to give the ENEMY a fighting chance instead of the opposite...^_^;
  3. shadowsong2b
    January 20th, 2024 03:32 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yeah I legit am convinced he only ever got into his gundam to give his enemies a fighting chance.
  4. mastervegeta
    January 20th, 2024 03:28 AM
    mastervegeta
    Let's just say I was a big fan of the Dynasty Warriors Gundam game series, and when I decided t check more about the series involved I had the pleasure to witness Master Asia crush Gundams while OUTSIDE his Mobile Suit, lol!
  5. shadowsong2b
    January 20th, 2024 03:13 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Lol. Glad to know I'm not the only one who knows G-Gundam.
  6. mastervegeta
  7. shadowsong2b
    May 17th, 2010 03:34 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Long or short?
    here's the low down.
    basicly Maria (Me) was kidnapped and along with her the black card that works like a catalust to the outher speacal cards. now Eye Reaper and Spankofile's caricktors are trying to find her and want help from you and tyger. then enter Maria's long lost brother who gets into a fight with them but promply woops there rear ends.
    that is the end of my summery... Thank you for lissening.
    (God i hate not haveing Pepsi in the morning...)
  8. mastervegeta
    May 17th, 2010 10:57 AM
    mastervegeta
    Yeah,I do need.
  9. shadowsong2b
    May 17th, 2010 02:44 AM
    shadowsong2b
    you need a rundown on what's happening in the RP?
  10. mastervegeta
    May 16th, 2010 11:53 PM
    mastervegeta
    Yeah,I do....but I'm without idea of how to post anyway.X_X

Total page views: , page views today: 0