Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 3134
  1. mastervegeta
    September 13th, 2021 01:34 AM
    mastervegeta
    Lol, yep. But Princess or not, Sabrina won't hesitate to give a Royal Spanking to her lil sis's bottom if she misbehaves!
  2. Jac Ranger
    September 12th, 2021 10:56 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Fair enough. XD But, like, I assumed it wasn't a literal title. But just, like, cause she's a kind grass-type user. XD
  3. mastervegeta
    September 12th, 2021 10:42 PM
    mastervegeta
    Well, Erika IS the Nature Loving Princess, lol.
  4. Jac Ranger
    September 12th, 2021 10:31 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Figured you'd be interested in this card.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9f9a532f...184ff72317.png

Like, I never exactly saw Erika as a bum or anything, but I DID always see her as being modest. So her having a maid kinda stuns me. XD But now I'm just thinking Erika is rich, like a modern-day princess rich. XD
  5. Jac Ranger
    September 2nd, 2021 12:34 AM
    Jac Ranger
    Didn't know he did commissions. And, wow, Rodrigo and Janine? Didn't see that one coming. XD Looks oddly romantic.
  6. mastervegeta
    September 1st, 2021 11:54 PM
    mastervegeta
    https://sta.sh/01ph32m6186o

A sketch of a commission I made to Archangemon, lol. ^_^ Figured I'd show it to you.
  7. mastervegeta
    August 31st, 2021 10:59 PM
    mastervegeta
    At least twice Crowler almost had Zane there, lol!

He did so well that I got my PSP emulator and decided to bust an Ancient Gear deck to partner with Crowler on Tag Force 3, lol. It's quite fun, with us both using Ancient Gear either the opponent has to beat us down before we are done setting, or they are crushed without being able to counter.

Oh, I also use a patch on Tag Force 3 to keep the english language, but restore the japanese voice acting on the game. I can't help but laugh at Crowler's exaggerated "DUEEEEEEEL", na none! ^_^
  8. Jac Ranger
    August 31st, 2021 10:09 PM
    Jac Ranger
    No, I never imagined it. Cause I thought Zane would just FTK Crowler. :P Crowler put up a WAY better fight than I thought he would've.
  9. mastervegeta
    August 31st, 2021 09:45 PM
    mastervegeta
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHp4Sy-ZJ8E

Zane vs Crowler. I admit, I doubt you imagine THAT match up.
  10. mastervegeta
    August 12th, 2021 01:50 AM
    mastervegeta
    Well, Brock's big strategy is to rely on Bide on the off chance of the opponent keeping attacking again and again instead of just going growl or tail whips, so first gyms usually aren't that bit of threats anyway, lol.

Like, they are meant to just be stronger than the Bug Catchers and first Rival fights and not much else, lol, and Metronome DOES fit that.

But yeah, on the last Gym, I'd show Giovanni a thing or two about how hard a last Gym should be! ^_^

And if I appeared in other gens aside from Gen 1 or II, then I'd probably have teams with the Fairy Egg Group mons introduced on that generation, while completing the team with earlier gens if there's not enough...

....But Clefable will probably always be the sixth and strongest member of the team, lol. All Gym Leaders need a signature mon, after all.

Total page views: , page views today: 0