Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > 951oemorafla

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between 951oemorafla and charles wilbourn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. 951oemorafla
    December 9th, 2018 03:38 PM
    951oemorafla
    No problem at all. If you ever want me to do another drawing for you, just let me know!
  2. charles wilbourn
    December 9th, 2018 02:55 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Thank you for your kind and understanding. I treasure our friendship, and I have not forgotten your drawing of my "babe" Lola Bunny!
  3. 951oemorafla
    December 9th, 2018 02:32 PM
    951oemorafla
    It's ok. If things have gotten so serious, we can forget about the stories. I won't ask you to do anything that's going to put unwanted pressure on you.
    You just take care of yourself, and I wish you all the best. It doesn't matter if you're not my writer anymore, you're still my friend.
  4. charles wilbourn
    December 9th, 2018 01:59 PM
    charles wilbourn
    (Continuation of below,) Please note I DON'T take more of this than prescribed. I'm just on it . Also I've lost the med somehow, to write your stories--I'm not kidding; it is s just that I'm sick and have so many pre-existing RPs, that--I want to be fair to you. I want you to drop me as you writer, or if yo so choose I can write the stories, But if you do please note it will a while Also I haven'r come into contact with the original stories at all so ii'ii ll be as though I am Writing in the dark.in the dark], but I will try,if you're willing to wait.
  5. charles wilbourn
    December 9th, 2018 01:31 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, 951!==I just wanted you to know that I'm SO tied up in RPs right now, including also stories, that I am leaving for many days, weeks at a time--that I'm overwhelmed, and I can only do so many in a day, or week, and mt stories have been untouched by me. Also, I'm going through a serious, physical withdraw med that is one of my most important and that I have been on for 25 years! It's It' a xontrolled substance, anti seizye ned (bon opium based) called clonazepam. My doctor is trying to wean me off of it but I accidentally i lost t the med and I've been sick mentally and extreme anxietyty without it . I also fights seizures (non-epilecrtc); I had a serous one in 2007 which resulted from lack of clonazepan the left me speechless. Finally I was so out of it I had to be hoapitalized by my family (I alsoI was recovering from a romantic entanglement with a girl, in Jan. that year-she left me in bitterness. ccont. above)
  6. 951oemorafla
    December 8th, 2018 01:49 PM
    951oemorafla
    Hi Charles! How are things?
  7. 951oemorafla
    November 17th, 2018 06:00 PM
    951oemorafla
    Glad to know you're starting to feel better. I've PM'd you those stories, but don't you worry about those until you're back and fighting fit! Take care of yourself
  8. charles wilbourn
    November 17th, 2018 05:13 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, 951! Got your very kind message. But really I'm starting to recover and I think I can return to work in a day or so. I know you and all my other friends are with me, and I'm grateful for that! take care, charles
  9. 951oemorafla
    November 17th, 2018 09:59 AM
    951oemorafla
    Heard your reaction to your meds might have gotten worse. Wishing you all the best, I know we're all here to support you any way we can!
  10. 951oemorafla
    November 14th, 2018 10:30 PM
    951oemorafla
    Certainly, I'll PM them to you as soon as I can dig them up.
    Sorry to hear about your health, seems you've been really undeservedly unlucky lately.

Total page views: , page views today: 0