Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sardonyx

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sardonyx and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 72
  1. GalacticBattles
    September 3rd, 2017 04:33 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Hmmmm . . .name some Pokemon you think are spankable. Would Pokemon like Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Charmander, etc be examples?
  2. Sardonyx
    September 3rd, 2017 04:27 AM
    Sardonyx
    Hmm, trainers raising Pokemon from infancy sounds cute. But only a select amount of Pokemon are spankable really, so it all depends on which is chosen.
  3. GalacticBattles
    September 3rd, 2017 04:13 AM
    GalacticBattles
    I like RPs about trainers disciplining Pokemon, in general. As for specific ideas, an RP about Ash raising Charmander might be interesting, or trainers raising Pokemon from infancy, but I'm open to other ideas.
  4. Sardonyx
    September 3rd, 2017 03:22 AM
    Sardonyx
    Yeah, on occasion. Do you have an idea you'd like to share?
  5. GalacticBattles
    September 2nd, 2017 10:27 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi, Sardonyx. Do you RP Pokemon?
  6. GalacticBattles
    May 13th, 2016 03:40 PM
    GalacticBattles
    I like Disney princesses, especially Pocahontas and Frozen, and Hunchback of Notre Dame. But we could do an original one because I know the princesses are girly stuff and not everyone likes Hunchback.
    Trying to figure out what kind of plots / scenarios you like.
  7. Sardonyx
    May 13th, 2016 02:40 PM
    Sardonyx
    Yeah sure, what Disney do you like?
  8. GalacticBattles
    May 13th, 2016 02:30 PM
    GalacticBattles
    You still interested, Sardonyx?
  9. GalacticBattles
    May 11th, 2016 08:51 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Okay, cool me too.
    Well, I like rping Disney movies, but we could do an original one, too. Either one.
    Did you dislike the last one we did? Trying to figure out what you like and don't.
  10. GalacticBattles
    May 11th, 2016 07:49 PM
    GalacticBattles
    I wanted to ask Sardonyx, do you just play one role (bottom) or either / both?

Total page views: , page views today: 0