Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Hyrulianhero

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Hyrulianhero and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. shadowsong2b
    January 19th, 2017 02:30 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Thing is, I don't like using established characters. So I was thinking Kari gets a bit of a cold, and cant go to school for a few weeks. so her parents hire a baby sitter for her and her stuffed cat toy.
  2. Hyrulianhero
    January 19th, 2017 01:02 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Sure, we can do a Kari Kamia RP...would we have Tai be the main spanker?

I wrote a couple stories, about Kari, but tragically they were lost, and I haven't rewritten them.
  3. shadowsong2b
    January 18th, 2017 10:25 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Want to do an RP focused on Kari Kamiya? I don't know why but she's just totally spankable but there are hardly any stories or art of her. I'm kicking around writing a story about her, but i'm lacking motivation. so i'm hoping that maybe doing an RP based around her would inspire me.
  4. Hyrulianhero
    January 18th, 2017 10:04 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    It's one of my favorite shows!
    I've watched all but Tamers, Savers, and Adventure 3.
  5. shadowsong2b
    January 18th, 2017 09:50 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay, did you ever watch Digimon?
  6. shadowsong2b
    March 14th, 2016 11:38 AM
    shadowsong2b
    alright. I kinda played it that way anyway.
  7. Hyrulianhero
    March 14th, 2016 08:19 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    Ok, they can just make up.
  8. shadowsong2b
    March 14th, 2016 05:44 AM
    shadowsong2b
    IDK... I kind of like the play spankings thing in this setting a bit better. but that's just me. it's up to you bro.
  9. Hyrulianhero
    March 14th, 2016 05:43 AM
    Hyrulianhero
    I thought they agreed to spank one another, when they deserve it. And they also do play spankings, once in awhile.
  10. shadowsong2b
    March 14th, 2016 05:41 AM
    shadowsong2b
    IDK, what I was thinking is that there 'rule' is mostly just an excuse they both came up with because they like spanking. that's what it seemed like to me.

Total page views: , page views today: 0