Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > GabbyThePuppy

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between GabbyThePuppy and Pie 555
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 262
  1. GabbyThePuppy
    January 21st, 2017 12:45 AM
    GabbyThePuppy
    If you can do that, I may be willing to talk to you again. For now, don't speak me...
  2. Pie 555
    January 20th, 2017 11:58 PM
    Pie 555
    Im sorry, I wont message you again but im going to do my best to remove that warning from you so you have a clean slate. Im talking to pastel as I type. I will try not to message you again but I wanted to tell you im trying my best to help.
  3. GabbyThePuppy
    January 20th, 2017 04:40 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    I'm sorry too, but this is the way it has to be now. Don't bother contacting me again.
  4. Pie 555
    January 20th, 2017 04:38 PM
    Pie 555
    I..i dont know what to say other then Im sorry. I-i went to far, im sorry. I dont know what else to say. If you want to have nothing more to do with me....well okay. Just, im sorry.
  5. GabbyThePuppy
    January 20th, 2017 04:33 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    I still received the warning anyways! Now my clean record on this site has perished! Something I always try to preserve!
  6. Pie 555
    January 20th, 2017 04:31 PM
    Pie 555
    Its a warning that you DONT deserve. But you wont make the same mistake again it was ALL ME. it was tottaly my fault.
  7. GabbyThePuppy
    January 20th, 2017 04:30 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Even so, now I have something on my record which will never go away!
  8. Pie 555
    January 20th, 2017 04:28 PM
    Pie 555
    You think I did this on purpose? I DID NOT. I did not mean for this to happen and I dont know what they took as 'sexual'.
  9. GabbyThePuppy
    January 20th, 2017 04:27 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    I'm sorry, but after this, I'm afraid we can't RP anymore. This means discontinuing our current RPs as well.
  10. GabbyThePuppy
    January 20th, 2017 04:26 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    After what you did? Absolutely!

Total page views: , page views today: 0