Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zac

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zac and Dreamer924
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 50
  1. Dreamer924
    September 12th, 2017 05:37 PM
    Dreamer924
    Hm yea that sounds good
  2. zac
    September 12th, 2017 12:23 PM
    zac
    As for the Ghost/Haunted house I am still thinking about that. One possibility is your character is 20s or 30s but when seeing or being drawn into events from the past he is seeing or experiencing it as if he was one of the boys in the school room. Maybe around 10 to 13ish.
  3. zac
    September 12th, 2017 12:11 PM
    zac
    Which idea would you like to start off with?
  4. Dreamer924
    September 12th, 2017 11:05 AM
    Dreamer924
    If we could do both ideas that would be fantastic
  5. Dreamer924
    September 12th, 2017 11:05 AM
    Dreamer924
    I like the idea of a Haunted Mansion with a school room. I would just like to know how old you would like my character to be?
  6. zac
    September 12th, 2017 10:46 AM
    zac
    For a Ghost RP I like the idea of the house once being used as (boarding) school or maybe being the sort of manor/country house that had its own school room (these are not mutually exclusive possiblities)
  7. zac
    September 12th, 2017 10:45 AM
    zac
    Are any of my idea for Magic/Sorcery usable? I would like do this
  8. zac
    September 9th, 2017 11:10 AM
    zac
    Yes, I do. I have just finished writing a post with some expanded ideas in the Magic/Sorcery thread. Let me know which ones which ones you would like to use. Still haven't quite sorted out my idea for a Ghost RP. Also, I am still up for continuing Marty's First Spanking.
  9. Dreamer924
    September 8th, 2017 10:34 PM
    Dreamer924
    DO you still wanna rp with me?
  10. zac
    September 4th, 2017 11:37 PM
    zac
    I have some ideas for a magic/sorcery RP but don't have time to post them on the forum tonight. I would like to avoid using the orphan trope again.

Total page views: , page views today: 0