Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > jalocin1234

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between jalocin1234 and Aoba
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 54
  1. jalocin1234
    March 17th, 2016 10:28 AM
    jalocin1234
    *Giggles and blushes a little bit* oohh i am just happy to make you smile my friend ^_^ <3 if you want to chat other places, then I have Skype for instance
  2. Aoba
    March 15th, 2016 09:41 AM
    Aoba
    (Happy to be shown so much love and care, even after I'm healthy) You're so sweet, I really love getting back on and talking to you. It always makes me feel so much better.
  3. jalocin1234
    March 10th, 2016 12:27 AM
    jalocin1234
    Oh dear ! I am so sorry that you have been ill!, but i am so happy that you feel better again my friend ! * gives you a new round of huggles, snuggles and kisses* <3
  4. Aoba
    March 9th, 2016 04:26 AM
    Aoba
    I'm SO sorry, I've been awol again, I've been really struggling between being sick and classes and so much stress. (Hugs tightly back, glad to have a hug from someone that cares right now)
  5. jalocin1234
    January 31st, 2016 04:32 PM
    jalocin1234
    Oh i do hope so, my friend *continues to huggle tightly* <3
  6. Aoba
    January 29th, 2016 04:35 AM
    Aoba
    (Hugs back, really needing it, because a class's homework has my head hurting) I will be. I'm just going through some tough stuff at the moment.
  7. jalocin1234
    January 28th, 2016 11:02 PM
    jalocin1234
    aww i am happy I hope you are allright my friend ! <3 <3 *huggles tightly*
  8. Aoba
    January 26th, 2016 07:31 AM
    Aoba
    (Chuckles a little, having been dealing with a bit of a tough time emotionally, lately, just happy to see a message from a friend) You have no idea how grateful I am that I have friends that CAN make me smile.
  9. jalocin1234
    January 22nd, 2016 08:10 AM
    jalocin1234
    Yeah, you are problably right, but, no matter what, having a new friend is allways great <3 And i am grateful that i make you smile <3 Meow *purr*
  10. Aoba
    January 22nd, 2016 02:55 AM
    Aoba
    It's always a thrill, no matter if it's someone you've never even talked to, because they saw your work, or if it's a good friend like you to me. <3
    I think it's also a little bit more of a thrill when it's online, because you never know WHERE it's from, even though you can see the screen name to see WHO it is. I mean, phone call, usually it's not from someone too far away. But online? They could be anywhere in the world.

Total page views: , page views today: 0