Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zenith

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zenith and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 370
  1. zenith
    March 1st, 2021 10:39 AM
    zenith
    Fair enough. Alright, I'll let it go. Are there an other ideas or series you are interested in rping?
  2. Jinchu
    February 28th, 2021 03:06 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, I am sorry. Just don't feel like the idea justifies so much effort and detailed discussion. I expected it to be something pretty easy. I mean, if we discuss something in such details, maybe we'd better choose something more, I don't know, complex and unique.

Ok, I'll try another one: let's not have anything that would cause serious injures in real life, but things taht inflict intense pain, but no lasting damage are ok.

However, I really thing we shoudl let it go. Ot didnt get off, it's ok, not all ideas do.
  3. zenith
    February 27th, 2021 11:03 AM
    zenith
    Don't pass on it! It's a fun idea! I just don't get where the line is.
  4. Jinchu
    February 27th, 2021 08:07 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, let's just pass on it. I did not expect that little idea to cause so much trouble, it's not really worth it.
  5. zenith
    February 27th, 2021 12:45 AM
    zenith
    It's a bit confusing. Let me put it this way, what sort of pain is acceptable as comedy, and what is too much? Can they be stuffed in a suitcase, have their big bottoms stuck in a pot, hypnotized, be stung, spanked by a paddle?
  6. Jinchu
    February 26th, 2021 09:38 PM
    Jinchu
    Ugh, hard to make a clear description. I mean, certainly not Looney Toons level, but still cartoony (the characters are literally from animation, after all). Nothing super-deformed, but characters can move on exaggerated way and not suffer from realustic injuries. Say, an arrow in the butt is too much, probably, but landing ass-first on the sea urchin is ok.
    I hope it was helpful... If in doubt about any specific ideas, feel free to ask!
    Anything else we need to check?
  7. zenith
    February 26th, 2021 07:55 PM
    zenith
    I think we need a clarification. I know this won't be sexual, but how cartoonish do you want it? I know you don't want complete toon physics, but I know you like things like bee stings.
  8. Jinchu
    February 26th, 2021 03:40 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi. Not to be persistant, but just to clarify - do we do Dash vs the princesses idea? Do we need to discuss anything else about it?.. It's ok in any case, just checking to be oin the smae page.
  9. Jinchu
    February 23rd, 2021 10:40 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, nothing very specific. Any kind of ENF stuff would be welcome, but I assume that goes as given ~_^ Tell me if you want to do anything specific.

Are we set then? Wanna start the thread?
  10. zenith
    February 22nd, 2021 11:02 PM
    zenith
    That works for me I think. But yeah, nothing sexual I think, but is there any humiliation you really want to see?

Total page views: , page views today: 0