Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Incognito777

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Incognito777 and Penitata Melanie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Penitata Melanie
    February 1st, 2020 08:40 PM
    Penitata Melanie
    I am feeling bad for the long time. I am back. Just some RL problems
  2. Penitata Melanie
    January 7th, 2020 05:59 PM
    Penitata Melanie
    Please could you? So you can set the severity and stuff. I will reply as soon as you send me the link
  3. Incognito777
    December 30th, 2019 03:31 PM
    Incognito777
    Hey if nothing else can't hurt to give it a try. Do you want to write an opening or shall I?
  4. Penitata Melanie
    December 30th, 2019 01:32 AM
    Penitata Melanie
    well how about, just to test, a rejuvie story with you as a parent?
  5. Incognito777
    December 27th, 2019 12:37 AM
    Incognito777
    Well it's not that I'm completely against the idea of playing the spanker, just don't think I'm very good at it. I guess we could try and see how it goes. Same thing with the collage girl series, I prefer to be the spankee, but it's always good to try and get out of ones comfort zone now and then.
  6. Penitata Melanie
    December 26th, 2019 02:23 AM
    Penitata Melanie
    well to be honest, I would prefer being me the penitata if that's not a problem
    Well what about the college girl series?
  7. Incognito777
    December 19th, 2019 08:41 PM
    Incognito777
    Well that makes it a bit hard, would be running two of essentially the same thing. Not that I wouldn't. Well first I would be playing the penny. Now I also want to run of the college girl series which is by the same person that did the rejuvie stories. If that doesn't interest you I we can run a regular rejuvie if your still interested.
  8. Penitata Melanie
    December 19th, 2019 06:09 PM
    Penitata Melanie
    Well I would prefer if it could be with one instead of by twins
  9. Incognito777
    December 19th, 2019 05:54 AM
    Incognito777
    Well I am playing one right now, but I lost another that was about a pair of twins being Rejuvenated I wouldn't mind trying again, if that interests you? Send me an IM if you'd like to do that.
  10. Penitata Melanie
    December 19th, 2019 02:23 AM
    Penitata Melanie
    excuse me, I have seen you are looking to play on a rejuvenation roleplay. Are you still interested?

Total page views: , page views today: 0