Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > rainbow_rebel

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between rainbow_rebel and KingCrowley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. rainbow_rebel
    November 19th, 2013 04:32 AM
    rainbow_rebel
    I posted it friend
  2. rainbow_rebel
    November 19th, 2013 02:39 AM
    rainbow_rebel
    And will do hooray!
  3. KingCrowley
    November 19th, 2013 02:33 AM
    KingCrowley
    okay sounds good to me, and would you mind starting? I think a modern setting, and my guy will be dark haired and blue eyed, he'll be a vampire and kinda sarcastic.
  4. rainbow_rebel
    November 19th, 2013 02:09 AM
    rainbow_rebel
    Coolieo! Awesome He shall be a 7 year old wolf demon. He will look and dress like the character that is my avatar Now what will your character look like and act like?? And when can we get started xD O yes! What is the area? And time period? And how should they meet at first? I was thinking that your character would be setting up camp or walking around and my character steals from him/her or something. O and my character's name is Zander.
  5. KingCrowley
    November 19th, 2013 01:53 AM
    KingCrowley
    you can post your reply here ^^
  6. rainbow_rebel
    November 19th, 2013 01:31 AM
    rainbow_rebel
    It said I cant PM till 8pm :s Can I post my reply on here or should I wait?
  7. KingCrowley
    November 18th, 2013 12:23 AM
    KingCrowley
    do you want to try a one on one rp? :3

Total page views: , page views today: 0