Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sero

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sero and Classic Sonikku
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 46
  1. Classic Sonikku
    June 16th, 2018 06:21 PM
    Classic Sonikku
    Aww, that's unfortunate. At least you're safe. Btw, I started Lupin below.
  2. Sero
    June 16th, 2018 02:37 AM
    Sero
    It was ok, spent about a good portion of the trip on the Road. We didn't plan everything as well as we thought
  3. Classic Sonikku
    June 12th, 2018 02:32 AM
    Classic Sonikku
    Hey there buddy! ^-^ How was your trip?
  4. Classic Sonikku
  5. Classic Sonikku
    June 3rd, 2018 02:15 AM
    Classic Sonikku
    Alright, is that this week?

I'll start the thread too. You know Lupin's character right? Pretty much the equivalence of Sonic The Hedgehog. (Also, you have discord?)
  6. Sero
    June 3rd, 2018 02:08 AM
    Sero
    That sounds like fun, i'd be alright with it.

I need to let you know i won't be around for a week im heading up north to see family
  7. Classic Sonikku
    June 1st, 2018 07:32 PM
    Classic Sonikku
    Awesome, I had a feeling you did! ^^ Anyways, I wanted to do something along the lines of Lupin finding an abandoned child after one of his heists. Feeling quite bad for the little guy, he decides to take him under his wing as both a father and mentor. Along with the crew, they'll travel and explore the world while still doing what they do best: stealing the treasures of the world. And if you'd like, we can make the characters anthro as well.
  8. Sero
    June 1st, 2018 06:59 PM
    Sero
    Oh man, i have but a long time ago
  9. Classic Sonikku
    May 31st, 2018 04:19 AM
    Classic Sonikku
    Alright, ever watched Lupin The Third?
  10. Sero
    May 30th, 2018 09:18 PM
    Sero
    Im all ears bud