Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > wingspand

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between wingspand and Dungeon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 330
  1. wingspand
    June 8th, 2017 04:24 AM
    wingspand
    Your welcome mate, everyone needs to feel love and I say there needs to be more in the world. ^_^
  2. Dungeon
    June 8th, 2017 03:47 AM
    Dungeon
    Glad to hear it.

OMG, STOP. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE COMPLIMENTS! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Thanks for saying that, man. It means a lot.
  3. wingspand
    June 8th, 2017 03:16 AM
    wingspand
    I like this already.

Also I just kinda feel like saying this but you are one of my best friends mate XD
  4. Dungeon
    June 8th, 2017 02:48 AM
    Dungeon
  5. wingspand
    May 15th, 2017 08:46 AM
    wingspand
    Hey mate, did you get my PM?
  6. wingspand
    May 8th, 2017 04:11 AM
    wingspand
    K I messaged you there.

Also I just Red your message to Jac and I looked up the Violet Lantern core and their is a ton of hotties in it!
  7. Dungeon
    May 8th, 2017 03:56 AM
    Dungeon
    We can use kik. I guess we'll pretty much have to edit the team then. I mean, we can have everyone spank Gamora...
  8. wingspand
    May 8th, 2017 03:45 AM
    wingspand
    Also mind if we use Kik or Skype?
  9. wingspand
    May 8th, 2017 03:42 AM
    wingspand
    Not really into M/M bro....
  10. Dungeon
    May 8th, 2017 03:39 AM
    Dungeon
    Of course I've seen the movie! I have a couple of ideas. One involves Gamora as the ship's resident disciplinarian. Drax could be a fun character, being introduced to spanking via Starlord and Rocket. Groot spanking Rocket is a concept, also Rocket and Blackjack could be a fun pairing. We could always mess around with the actual members of the team, to allow for more opportunities.

Total page views: , page views today: 0