Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > monkeytoster

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between monkeytoster and KyrieEleison
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. KyrieEleison
    October 29th, 2014 05:50 PM
    KyrieEleison
    I usually laugh about everything, there's just some things i'm sensible about because I had some problems in the past, but you're okay you know, it's just that you have to remind people sometimes, not your fault
  2. monkeytoster
    October 29th, 2014 03:43 AM
    monkeytoster
    Uh... not sure if I actually offended ya... if so sorry. I was just supposed to be a joke. I was gonna put it on the actual pic, but my computer has been trashed for quiet a while and the mobile site doesn't allow for you to comment on actual posts. This seems a tad more serious that I actually went to your page to comment, but it was the only way I could get my comment in and I had thought it was funny at the time. sorry... ' ^,'
  3. KyrieEleison
    October 28th, 2014 11:40 PM
    KyrieEleison
    What Mina says and what's happening is usually different v-v Plus even if that was the case, I'm not her toy.
  4. monkeytoster
    October 28th, 2014 06:06 AM
    monkeytoster
    Well, about that whole 'Character blongs to Mina' thing. Arn't you Mina's pet anyways? :3
    Silly Kyrie.

Total page views: , page views today: 0