Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > massc

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between massc and HolyMolyManiac
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. HolyMolyManiac
    October 13th, 2016 06:49 PM
    HolyMolyManiac
    Great, really looking forward to it.
    It depends on how you want to be viewed by the audience, on one hand i think there are enough people on DA who would appriciate it. On the other hand there can be backlash by people who don't want to see this kinda stuff. But I would definitely put it on DA.
  2. massc
    October 13th, 2016 06:25 PM
    massc
    Hmmmm.... If I manage to finally get back in the game of comic making, it'll definitely be on Deviant for sure.
    Also, can get your honest opinion, should I ALSO post my spanking art at Deviantart too or just leave them here?
  3. HolyMolyManiac
    October 13th, 2016 12:56 PM
    HolyMolyManiac
    No Problem.
    I think the style of Comic and Manga are made for good combinations.
    That's interesting, I wish you lots of fun with it, will there be a sneak peak on your DeviantArt side, or are you going to publish it in an other way?

I heard only good things about "Clip Studio Paint" the only ones who are not fond of it, simply using PS so long that there don't want to invest much time in something completly new to learn it, at least in my opinion.
    Sorry, if I ask too much. I'm very into Anime/Comics and i want to be able to draw my own stuff, so why not ask someone which stuff i already like.
  4. massc
    October 13th, 2016 12:55 AM
    massc
    Oh, sorry about that, I didn't know exactly what you meant before when you said what inspired my art style. Sorry about that.
    Yes your are right, I style is comic influenced. I always loved reading comic books. I also used to draw fanart comic books with my big bro when I was little, like Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, & Dragon Ball z. It's been a long time since I tried to make a comic, But right now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things in try to start making comic books again, but this time make it a original comic with my own true original characters.

Also, I all my major art you see now are all done with "Clip Studio Paint," I like it's better pen control, pen/pencil tools settings, and color options than Photoshop. I haven't used Photoshop in a long while, but I sometimes use it for special effects in stuff.

Thanks for being interesting my art, I always feel so happy that people like you enjoy seeing my artwork.
  5. HolyMolyManiac
    October 12th, 2016 06:13 PM
    HolyMolyManiac
    Thanks for the repley, funny, i thought your art has a comic influence. I really enjoyed the Character Design of Monster Musume, even if it get's crazy sometimes. Do you use Photoshop to draw or an other program?

Thanks for sharing your Art.
  6. massc
    October 10th, 2016 09:07 AM
    massc
    Hmmm... personally, I think I'm still trying to find my style. But, I guess I would say that the artists that inspire me are manga artists: Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail), Inui Takemaru (Monster Musume), Kimura Takahiro (Code Geass) & many others.

Thanks for your comment, I'm really happy to hear you like more art.
  7. HolyMolyManiac
    October 8th, 2016 07:44 PM
    HolyMolyManiac
    I really love your art. It really has a nice crisp and bright feel to it. Do you have artists who inspired your style?

Greetings

Total page views: , page views today: 0