Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > nelson1977

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between nelson1977 and JoJo JoJo JoJo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. nelson1977
  2. nelson1977
    August 15th, 2021 03:55 PM
    nelson1977
    Thanks JoJo for your commission with Circe...she made a masterpiece of the comic!I love it!^^
  3. nelson1977
    May 5th, 2017 08:16 AM
    nelson1977
    Hello Afro JoJo!Thank you!
  4. JoJo JoJo JoJo
    May 5th, 2017 02:22 AM
    JoJo JoJo JoJo
    Hey Nelson1977

Hope all is well with you my friend ��
  5. JoJo JoJo JoJo
    March 8th, 2017 05:21 PM
    JoJo JoJo JoJo
    eastjesusnowhere: Bruh...you really need to chill. Quit demanding free art from this guy. He was nice enough to draw your OCs once or twice or whatever, but he's not here just to serve you dude.
    In addition to some other stuff I've seen you saying to other artists an RPers around here, you might really wanna relax, kid.
    I'm assuming you're probably 12-16, which kinda makes it understandable as to why you're being this way, but if not, come on man.
    Chill out, quit bothering Nelson about your OCs. If you want to see Kai get spanked, do like me and draw them yourself, or ZeldaFan and buy commissions, but don't throw all your ideas on Nelson1977 and get impatient and disrespectful when he doesn't jump fast enough for you. That makes you look like a Grade-A asshole that's taking advantage of someone's generosity.

I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything, but you're being irritating as hell. Just be patient, he'll draw Kai when he's ready to draw Kai.
  6. JoJo JoJo JoJo
    February 19th, 2017 01:00 PM
    JoJo JoJo JoJo
    I was actually talking to eastjesusnowhere, you're good XD
  7. JoJo JoJo JoJo
    February 13th, 2017 12:49 AM
    JoJo JoJo JoJo
    eastjesusnowhere: Requesting free art is one thing, but getting impatient with the artist you're not even gonna give a dime to for drawing what you want kinda makes you look bad, man.

Give my homie Nelson1977 a break, he's not obligated to jump when you say "jump."
  8. JoJo JoJo JoJo
    February 13th, 2017 12:48 AM
    JoJo JoJo JoJo
    Accidentally posted it twice��
  9. nelson1977
    September 20th, 2016 06:30 PM
    nelson1977
  10. nelson1977
    August 8th, 2016 04:15 PM
    nelson1977
    Very nice for a future work!Thank you!^^

Total page views: , page views today: 0