Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > KidDeath

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between KidDeath and Pastel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Pastel
    November 26th, 2014 02:04 AM
    Pastel
    As an artist myself, who has been at this for many years, I know when someone is using a base, and when someone is drawing themselves. You are not the first to use that base, and claim not to have, and you will not be the last.

You see, if you had never seen it or used it, it would be awfully strange for the spankee's body to line up so precisely, and the spanker's hand as well. In addition, I did no resizing to make that work. The images are precisely the same size. You used a base.

I'm sorry that it's upsetting you, but my decision remains the same. Whether you continue to post or not is up to you.
  2. KidDeath
    November 25th, 2014 04:42 PM
    KidDeath
    Do you know how many actual pictures have that same position? I did not even know this existed! I know the "no base" rule around here, and do you think I would waste my time by putting up something with a base? But you know what? Not even worth it, with a staff like this who accuse you with no proof, just because we use the same position. (It's from a rather popular picture actually, which that I have seen, but did not use. I drew this entirely by myself.) I honestly don't feel like posting.
  3. Pastel
    November 21st, 2014 10:52 PM
    Pastel
    I'm sorry, but it greatly appears that you did.

http://akaitsuki-no-tenshi.deviantar...Base-130035337
  4. KidDeath
    November 21st, 2014 09:40 PM
    KidDeath
    Excuse me, but do you mean the ones I posted? I didn't use bases, and I'm sorry if that's what it looks like. I just drew them, I didn't use a base or trace.
  5. Pastel
    November 18th, 2014 05:53 AM
    Pastel
    Sorry but we don't allow the use of bases on the site. Your image has been removed.

Total page views: , page views today: 0