Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > LuckDice31

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between LuckDice31 and dtrain34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 91
  1. LuckDice31
    September 11th, 2019 04:41 AM
    LuckDice31
    I see well this won't work out then cause My style is simply to go from one spanking to the next in different positions and all
  2. dtrain34
    September 11th, 2019 04:38 AM
    dtrain34
    Well I really don’t like rps that stick to the same things over and over again, where the scenes seemingly repeat themselves and that’s usually what happens if it isn’t one that at least loosely follows a story of some kind
  3. LuckDice31
    September 10th, 2019 12:13 PM
    LuckDice31
    I don't know I did one like that and it went way off track and I like to do rp's that focus on spankings
  4. dtrain34
    September 10th, 2019 06:39 AM
    dtrain34
    That’s fine, also how would you feel about an RWBY rp that follows the series loosely with kind of an emphasis on action? I’ve wanted to more action oriented rps lately:/
  5. LuckDice31
    September 9th, 2019 06:49 PM
    LuckDice31
    Well as You know I only do M/F and F/F so it would just be Videl getting spanked
  6. dtrain34
    September 9th, 2019 06:39 PM
    dtrain34
    Sorry I’ve been really distracted lately, with RWBY I like doing story based rps with spankings added, I know that’s not really your thing so we can do something else, I wouldn’t mind the dragon ball one, lately I’ve wanted an rp in which Pan disciplines her parents for treating her like a little kid!
  7. LuckDice31
    September 9th, 2019 06:19 PM
    LuckDice31
    Maybe do a RWBY rp with Yang spanking Her Mom
  8. LuckDice31
    September 9th, 2019 02:22 AM
    LuckDice31
    Hey You wanna do an rp with Pan spanking Videl?
  9. LuckDice31
    September 5th, 2019 01:49 AM
    LuckDice31
    Yeah well I'm primarily the spanker I don't really like playing a spankee so I guess You'll need to find someone else ��
  10. dtrain34
    September 5th, 2019 01:44 AM
    dtrain34
    Hey there! You commented on the RWBY idea and I’d love to try it with you there are just a few things though, I want to play the spanker as ruby I’ve never seen you switch before I don’t think so idk if that would be a problem at all?

Total page views: , page views today: 0